Gorilla Glue auto going longer than expected

• Thread starter 7munkee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

Gorilla Glue autoflower, 3 were germinated simultaneously. The breeder said between 60 and 70 days from germination. The first one ripened to 30% amber trichomes at 80 days. THIS one is on day 85 and needs at least another week.
Gorilla glue auto going longer than expected

But THIS one needs at least another month.

Gorilla glue auto going longer than expected 2

What's up with that? All three treated the same. Same light, same food, same water. I placed the pots in a triangle formation under my light. I rotated them daily.

I can see a week or maybe two difference in ripening times maybe, but not 5 or 6.

Moshmen

Moshmen

What breeder? Often seeds are rushed to the market and unstable more so with autos. The more unstable the more phenos

7munkee

7munkee

What breeder? Often seeds are rushed to the market and unstable more so with autos. The more unstable the more phenos
Not sure, I bought them on-line from Seed Supreme and the description said 9 to 10 weeks.

I got OG Kush from them last summer and they were pretty stable structure wise and potency wise between the 8 seeds I grew.

I won't be growing these again. Gonna try Ethos Banana Daddy or Durban Poison next.

chuck88

chuck88

I've found harvest times to be highly unreliable 😉

Auto's harvest time from autoflower dot ca ranged from 96 to 120 days !

They said 85 days...

Cheers

steamroller

steamroller

Just like any plant there are different phenos. I second Moshmen on what is sold..
I have autos that say 49 days!
Much to my surprise I have other autos that are ahead of that strain. And I am not saying the 7 week strain will be real late ! Maybe 8-9 weeks but that is a very vague guess. They move so differently then photos.
But seriously, who thinks they're get good finished buds in 7 weeks from sprout?
I will chop them when I think ready and some may be in the total 8 week life.. Again only a guess from todays observations.
Many laughed and still laughed I chopped my last photos at 8+ weeks in flower. 😲
None of the people who smoke it have any thoughts besides well done and wow! 🔥

7munkee

7munkee

Just like any plant there are different phenos. I second Moshmen on what is sold..
I have autos that say 49 days!
Much to my surprise I have other autos that are ahead of that strain. And I am not saying the 7 week strain will be real late ! Maybe 8-9 weeks but that is a very vague guess. They move so differently then photos.
But seriously, who thinks they're get good finished buds in 7 weeks from sprout?
I will chop them when I think ready and some may be in the total 8 week life.. Again only a guess from todays observations.
Many laughed and still laughed I chopped my last photos at 8+ weeks in flower. 😲
None of the people who smoke it have any thoughts besides well done and wow! 🔥

I prefer mine a little more on the couchlock side. I'm too old for much else.! ☮️

Latest posts

Top Bottom