Gorilla glue bloom stage assessment

• Thread starter Righteoussower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Righteoussower

Hi guys!!! I am currently in my first grow and I have a feminised GG#4 photoperiod that is currently in the late bloom stage. She popped out of seed 93 days ago. And has been undergoing 12/12 for 43 days now. My ph is usually around 5.8 to 6.2. I feed her every 3 days and water daily as she drinks a lot. lhave a 110w quantum board led as the canopy light and 110w & 50w for support on the sides. I am using flora bloom nutrients and bud juice molasses. I noticed that both, has quite a bit of nitrogen levels in them. I am trying to find out why my leaves are not yellowing yet. Because most pictures I have seen on the internet of plants in late bloom looks very much different from mine. Please is this a thing for concern? If yes, what are the odds at this late stage? Do I need a flush? And how is the plant looking in general for my first grow? Sorry for bombarding y’all with these many questions 😂😂 but, any input even criticism, will be really appreciated.

Happy growing!!!

Gorilla glue bloom stage assessment
Gorilla glue bloom stage assessment 2
Gorilla glue bloom stage assessment 3
Gorilla glue bloom stage assessment 4
Gorilla glue bloom stage assessment 5
R

Righteoussower

Hi guys!!! I am currently in my first grow and I have a feminised GG#4 photoperiod that is currently in the late bloom stage. She popped out of seed 93 days ago. And has been undergoing 12/12 for 43 days now. My ph is usually around 5.8 to 6.2. I feed her every 3 days and water daily as she drinks a lot. lhave a 110w quantum board led as the canopy light and 110w & 50w for support on the sides. I am using flora bloom nutrients and bud juice molasses. I noticed that both, has quite a bit of nitrogen levels in them. I am trying to find out why my leaves are not yellowing yet. Because most pictures I have seen on the internet of plants in late bloom looks very much different from mine. Please is this a thing for concern? If yes, what are the odds at this late stage? Do I need a flush? And how is the plant looking in general for my first grow? Sorry for bombarding y’all with these many questions 😂😂 but, any input even criticism, will be really appreciated.

Happy growing!!!
FYI- All these pictures were taken today.

2Bad

2Bad

The fade will come when it runs out of nutrients . Your buds look like they have more bulking to do but that's just my opinion.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
They look a little small for day 43 but that could be just the luck of the draw. Mine GG4 are on day 65 and are just beginning to fade a little. Don't worry about a fade, just keep doing what you're doing.

Top Bottom