Gorilla Glue Duckfoot Mutation

• Thread starter Schkronis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Schkronis

Schkronis

Hey there! I waited 3 month for it to "mature" and may be start developing more fans, but I can't wait anymore and need either flip it or chop it. The rest of the sisters were fine.

Question is: it's seems like I may have not so stable cut and my chances it's not going to pull Caitlyn Jenner on me are slim, but I'm itching to see what's up...

Chop it or flip it? I'm on the edge with this one. I have a stable GSC that I can replace it with, but this GG is so good...

Gorilla glue duckfoot mutation
Gg4duck

edit: just came across this thread and it seems like I may sleep well and flip it! https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...wing-three-fingers-let-me-tell-you-why.72492/

Last edited:
sun

sun

looks a little more like this one autoflowering in a beer cup .
IMG 20170910 091137

whats your light cycle ?

Schkronis

Schkronis

I'm on 18/6, but we had a quite a few power outages that messed up my timers - this is why I guess! Thanks guys.

KillerSativa

KillerSativa

Do your temps hit above 90F and how is the humidity below 60%?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey there! I waited 3 month for it to "mature" and may be start developing more fans, but I can't wait anymore and need either flip it or chop it. The rest of the sisters were fine.

Question is: it's seems like I may have not so stable cut and my chances it's not going to pull Caitlyn Jenner on me are slim, but I'm itching to see what's up...

Chop it or flip it? I'm on the edge with this one. I have a stable GSC that I can replace it with, but this GG is so good...

View attachment 739038 View attachment 739039

edit: just came across this thread and it seems like I may sleep well and flip it! https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...wing-three-fingers-let-me-tell-you-why.72492/

Your plant started flowering and is reveging now.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You can do either of these options

flip and hope it turns out well (not my.personal choice)

Keep back on 18/6 for THREE weeks, it should go back to veg mode. Wait 1-2 weeks then flip.

Put on 24/0 for 2-3 weeks. This should make the plant go back to veg mode. Wait 2-3 weeks then flip.

And check your timers in case it's bad and not just the power outages that caused the issue.

Schkronis

Schkronis

Thanks guys, apparently it did start to flower. After 1 week in 24/0 tops are popping out healthy, vigor is getting back. 24/0 for a 2 weeks, then back to 18/6 for another 2 weeks as Demon suggested, then flower. This plant is going to be huge! Ugh oh, that heatwave in NorCal really screwed up our old power grid in my neighborhood.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks guys, apparently it did start to flower. After 1 week in 24/0 tops are popping out healthy, vigor is getting back. 24/0 for a 2 weeks, then back to 18/6 for another 2 weeks as Demon suggested, then flower. This plant is going to be huge! Ugh oh, that heatwave in NorCal really screwed up our old power grid in my neighborhood.
That also happens when plants are root bound.once potted up vegged for a bit then flipped they come out just as good.

Schkronis

Schkronis

View attachment 739038 View attachment 739039

I guess I had a misleading title in the first place...
She pulled it trough without herming after re vegging for a couple of weeks with 24/0 schedule.

Week 7 flower. She was little cold at night blasted with QB's during a day. low 60's at night, mid 70's during lights on. Premature test nug put me to sleep in the middle of the day for 4 hours, bad ass weed, but little too much for me...

1128172029b

Latest posts

Top Bottom