Gorilla Glue Update

• Thread starter Juddz2891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Wassup fellow growers this wed was transplant day i think it was a good turn out and i also gave them the first dose of nutes using grow big and big bloom gonna start jus once a week mixed with ph city water 6.6 or 6.7 and sorry told yall the wrong time frame they are 2wks old i also put them in another tent

Gorilla glue update
Gorilla glue update 2
Gorilla glue update 3
Gorilla glue update 4
Gorilla glue update 5
Gorilla glue update 6
Gorilla glue update 7
Gorilla glue update 8
Gorilla glue update 9
Gorilla glue update 10
Gorilla glue update 11
Gorilla glue update 12
Gorilla glue update 13
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

When looking at the picture, top near the corner of the 2 aero cloners, see how the fan leaves are twisting around, that's the tell tale sign of a legit gg4 or gg4 cross.
Only gg4 made it to the masses, all others faded out or were killed off by josey, the creator and breeder of all gorilla glues. Also, the fan leaves are alot wider than gg4 leaves.

20160712 215209

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Ohh ok well i saw it on one so far i jus thought something was wrong with it ill post a pic of it later

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've grown 5 gg4 crosses. Each and every one has the twist. I also grow 9 other strains NOT gg4 crosses and none have the leaf twist. It's a genetic trait, not a ph, nute, or other environmental issue.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Yea i understand this my first grow i have sum others goin to some pineapple kush and lemon skunk both bagseeds to

20160729 145012
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'd keep a.close eye on any bag seeds grown. Possible hermies, week 2.5 from flip and week 6 are key weeks for nanners to poke their evil Heads out and ruin a garden if not removed asap.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Im not to familiar with the terms that way i can google it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nanners are yellow banana 8looking things a hermaphrodite plant produces from shitty genetics, light leaks, bad growers, bad enviroment, high temps, ect. They are a female.plant that gets stressed and produces pollen sacks like a male, but w/o the balls. The pollen is viable, and WILL pollinate any and all plants in the same room.and other rooms if it gets sucked out by your exhaust fan

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Anytime
We all started off as new growers. Spend the time reading the stickies, and many other threads from growers and you'll learn tons. I researched for 1yr before even buying my first light bulb or seed. 4+yrs later and I'm killing it and make nearly any type.of mj meds possible for my 6 patients.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Thats sounds great hope i can be the same way about how long does it take for a plant to show signs of the sex

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If their authentic gg4, they would be automatically female, as gg4 is a clone only strain. Unless you get s1 seeds, that's the only way gg4 is available in seed form. Or from bad genetics resulting in seeds from a hermied plant.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

If their authentic gg4, they would be automatically female, as gg4 is a clone only strain. Unless you get s1 seeds, that's the only way gg4 is available in seed form. Or from bad genetics resulting in seeds from a hermied plant.
Like this?

20160730 160820
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not really. A twist around not folded down. See the above picture for the twist a few posts ago.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sorry, still doesn't look like gg4. It's a twist in the leaf, please take another r look at the pic I posted above. You can clearly see the twisting nature of the fan leaf finger on then2 clones on the top near where then2 cloners meet. Yours do not twist, but rather fold down from too much heat, or over watering.

GRASSY LAKE

GRASSY LAKE

When looking at the picture, top near the corner of the 2 aero cloners, see how the fan leaves are twisting around, that's the tell tale sign of a legit gg4 or gg4 cross.
Only gg4 made it to the masses, all others faded out or were killed off by josey, the creator and breeder of all gorilla glues. Also, the fan leaves are alot wider than gg4 leaves.

View attachment 620678
Wow brother that's great info on the GG4.ive got 3 and saw twisting early...thought I had issues but just maybe these cuts were good?

Last edited:
Top Bottom