Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

2 monsters of the purple cannaworld put together. I didnt make the initial breeding but will be making F2's, if I do indeed find worthy parents. I doubt that will be a problem! They are very vigorous suckes with real tight internodes. Most were mutants though. We'll see how they turnout. Here's a couple pics fellas.

Gorilla grape x grape ape overview
Gorilla grapw x grape ape
Gorillla grape x grape ape
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job mang. Looks like they are nice and healthy, hope you get some tasty purple in there.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey there he is !! Whats going on highersolutions? Glad you stopped in and Ill be looking dorward to your insight on breeding some f2's in the near future so stick around bro!

L

luvmesumgreen

How did these turn out...I have been waiting before I scooped sum up

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Not harvested yet bro. But boy every pheno could be a keeper! One is just insanely frosty. But all are outstanding. All very grapey.I see what needs to be done with the F2 breeding. No internet for about a month now. That's why I haven't been able to really update my threads. I have been snapping pics though and will post pics from where I left off. Here AND the other forum communities I belong to. Sorry for not bein on it guys. Things have been rough.

M

MR GREEN GENES

Mr green genes has this strain too! Remember me d. Brown

B

Blaze215

2 monsters of the purple cannaworld put together. I didnt make the initial breeding but will be making F2's, if I do indeed find worthy parents. I doubt that will be a problem! They are very vigorous suckes with real tight internodes. Most were mutants though. We'll see how they turnout. Here's a couple pics fellas.

Sounds like a match made in heaven!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sounds interesting. I found that the plants I used of the Magic Merlin, same father on these ones. Coloring did not occur in the ways I was certainly hoping. You on the other hand should have some better results than I. Be looking forward to this one.
Where did you find these?

Peace

Top Bottom