Gorilla Grape?

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Before Outlaw Genetics went under I was going to order some Gorilla Grape seeds. I was wondering if anyone might know how I maybe able to acquire some?
Any thoughts,opinions,pics or grow journals would be appreciated very much!

Thankyou,
Derek

lollipopman

lollipopman

Look up gorilla berry by happy haole... Very good peeps

O

organic4life

I have a cut of GG that kills GDP Outlaw was a great guy and had some great crosses

E

evlme2

Here's a few shots of a Gorilla Grape run I did two months ago. I have 7 more seeds of the Gorilla grape and a pack of Outlaws Mental Floss X Double Purple doja.
The Gorilla Grape produces rock hard purple nuggets that smell/taste like Lavender,Spice and sour wine. The bubble hash I made also came out purple.
A few pics...
GG

Php2x13DDPM

Php8Sj9WgPM

PhpLnnZZnAM

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Great Pics!

See everyone! Thats why Im desparetly chasing this strain!Would you care to get rid of those seeds?

E

evlme2

See everyone! Thats why Im desparetly chasing this strain!Would you care to get rid of those seeds?
Sometime in the summer of 2011 my partner and I will be making feminized seeds of the Gorilla Grape and feminized seeds of the Mental Floss X double Purple Doja. In fact, 5 of the MFXDPD were put in water today...
We will make them available if things turn out right.:RastaBong:

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sometime in the summer of 2011 my partner and I will be making feminized seeds of the Gorilla Grape and feminized seeds of the Mental Floss X double Purple Doja. In fact, 5 of the MFXDPD were put in water today...
We will make them available if things turn out right.:RastaBong:

Sweet, how's this project going? I did acquire a Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape cross that should be sick. The plants look very nice. I definitely plan some selective bred F2's!! Also a Grape Ape cut has become available. So Im thinking for backcrossing it 4 times to the cut. Cube it, so to speak so we can have her in bean form. Someone has been greedy with the clone only bullshit

Top Bottom