• Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That is dark bro. Looks like gorilla poop...lol.....crazy

P

paulycali

Looks like some Oregon Heirloom Purple outdoor for sure. Do you get more of a sativa buzz or indica buzz? If this is the same strain i am thinking it is i was getting a very sative like high not to much body. Great tasting and smelling variety for sure. Looks bomb to me whatever it is. Nice chunky buds. Gotta love that :)

P

paulycali

This stuff looks dense but breaks apart very easily. Is this corect? Trying to figure out what strain you hold

T

tattoojim

This stuff looks dense but breaks apart very easily. Is this corect? Trying to figure out what strain you hold

brother you nailed her perfectly. i found 2 beans in a hp, might have to pop them om my next run... thanks for helping me find out what this realy is. wished i would have saved some more of this nug..:surprised

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

brother you nailed her perfectly. i found 2 beans in a hp, might have to pop them om my next run... thanks for helping me find out what this realy is. wished i would have saved some more of this nug..:surprised

clearly worthy of some sort of prize lol

P

paulycali

Glad i was able to help you out :)

Put those two seeds to good use. Most likely females too. Hopefully it will turn out better than the mother

S

SirSmokyGarden

that purp looks nice for sure. I want to get some purple strains but I havent been fortunate to come by any at the dispensaries around sac. anyways ill check back soon when you got more pics up

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks just like my grape drank cur I threw in the trash pretty bugs just didn't hit I smoked half zip in like an hour with my boy and was let down lol tasty tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom