Gorilla tent help or recommendations

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDK

MDK

They got a good deal going right now on their tents and I'm thinking about getting one. I've heard they are the best in terms of light leaks. That's the major selling point for me as I would have this near another tent that has light leaks here and there. I fixed the other tent by blocking out my basement windows so it's just pitch black downstairs. When I purchase the gorilla tent tho, it will be a veg tent and on 18/6 schedule so on an extra 6 hours from the flowering tent on 12/12...I just don't want the light sneaking into my flower tent and messing it up that's why I'm trying to get the most blacked out tent I can find.

Also my basement clearance is like a hair over 6.5 ft tall....my main flower tent barely fits as it is 6.5ft tall (I got like 3 inches to spare roughly 6'8" basement height) so I want to keep it to 6.5 ft tall or less.

For this I'm lookin at the shortie gorilla tent. 4'11" with a 9 inch extender that can get it up to 5'8". Is it possible with this company to order a second 9 inch extension because that would put me to 6'5" which is pretty much what the other tent is at incase I ever wanted to flower in this tent?

Thanks for the time and input

E

Edinburg

Gorilla tents are good tents, I bought a hydro crunch from Home Depot and saved allot of money and there good tents ALLSO, however you must order from website as they don't sell in stores.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They got a good deal going right now on their tents and I'm thinking about getting one. I've heard they are the best in terms of light leaks. That's the major selling point for me as I would have this near another tent that has light leaks here and there. I fixed the other tent by blocking out my basement windows so it's just pitch black downstairs. When I purchase the gorilla tent tho, it will be a veg tent and on 18/6 schedule so on an extra 6 hours from the flowering tent on 12/12...I just don't want the light sneaking into my flower tent and messing it up that's why I'm trying to get the most blacked out tent I can find.

Also my basement clearance is like a hair over 6.5 ft tall....my main flower tent barely fits as it is 6.5ft tall (I got like 3 inches to spare roughly 6'8" basement height) so I want to keep it to 6.5 ft tall or less.

For this I'm lookin at the shortie gorilla tent. 4'11" with a 9 inch extender that can get it up to 5'8". Is it possible with this company to order a second 9 inch extension because that would put me to 6'5" which is pretty much what the other tent is at incase I ever wanted to flower in this tent?

Thanks for the time and input
Hey Gday, I have 2 Spiderfarmer tents a 3x3 and a 5x5 no light leaks and well made @ a good price with no shipping charges or taxes added on in Canada. I don't think pin hole leaks shouldn't be enough light to bother plants in another tent even if it has pin hole leaks as well.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I have a 5x10 and 2 5x5s. They are good. Flower is fucking fire.

Top Bottom