Gorilla

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

They are selling gorilla glue clones at Harborside in the yay area. A bunch of clone nurseries carry the strain (darkheart, midnight clones, etc).

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Someone deserves a kick to the nuts for offering a cut for $700 these days.
Gorilla Glue #4 is getting spread out far and wide across the country.
There is better stuff out there these days. Gorilla Glue is great for marketing and the name sells itself. Still not worth $700
Where in the country are you located?

miko

miko

Just my 2 cents on paying for cuts.

I see it both ways, if you are a small guy , then you should be able to find some free bies, but I also don't mind paying for a cut if its something I really like the looks of.

Whats' $700 for a cut if you are going to clone it into 1000 cuts in the next year. About 25 cents each? :)
And it helps the person you are getting a cut from to keep on growing.

I will say this , I have paid more for a cut, but I have never charged a penny for sharing a cut to someone...

ken dog

ken dog

Welcome to the free-market gentleman... You won't get a cut from me unless you pay for it... otherwise, go ahead and find it yourself.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

700? Jeez what a deal. Since its a free market now I will help you out and sell them to you at at the low low price of 500. My gg4 tested at 129.5 % thc and is guaranteed to make your dick grow 4" or more in 4 weeks or less. If you want broad mites or root aphids I will have to charge the whole 700. My mites are the best in the business highest grade quality and actually make you live longer if you smoke them.

ken dog

ken dog

you guys owe me a keyboard,...I spit coffee onto it laughing so hard.:)

saltwater

saltwater

If your near Oregon I would hook you up with a cut for free. $700 a cut is ridiculous people are really getting greedy .

ken dog

ken dog

Be aware guys... Trading and selling and that sort of thing, is against the Forum rules.

R

rascali

"WOW......$700.00 a cut?? HOLY CRAP.... Dont pay hundreds of dollars for any cut in my opinion. If you get to know people from your Cannabis Community online and off. I am a member of two sites and they are completely different from each other. By being a good member, contributing to the website...helping others and being positive.... you will gain friendships and contacts. "

lol, i'd rather pay the 700 bucks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom