Got 4th of July plans??? I do.....

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

Just was wondering what plans our forum members have for the holiday on Monday? Myself, I'm planning to harvest one of my Sk #1 girls. I have 3 pheno's of Sk #1 and this one is the earliest bloomer. I took this picture on the 27th, so she'll be ready on the 4th. That's just 50 days of 12/12, nice. Her sisters will need another week.
Happy 4th. Keep seeding and growing!
N2

Got 4th of july plans i do

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My To-Do List for the weekend just says fucking around for every time slot. So stay out of my way, my schedule is packed.

Blastfact

Blastfact

My plan is to try and stay out of jail. With all that's been going wrong of late I'm ready to make people leak. So my brother came in from Kentucky and it's best I go hang out with him, go visit mom and sis and get away from here. Grow is all fed and watered up and since the wife is hell bound in bent to stay in shit hole Oklahoma she can stay here and deal with these stupid Okies while I get out for some sanity.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Just was wondering what plans our forum members have for the holiday on Monday? Myself, I'm planning to harvest one of my Sk #1 girls. I have 3 pheno's of Sk #1 and this one is the earliest bloomer. I took this picture on the 27th, so she'll be ready on the 4th. That's just 50 days of 12/12, nice. Her sisters will need another week.
Happy 4th. Keep seeding and growing!
N2

View attachment 1258201

Nowhere near ready for harvest but look at what your pollen did to my little girl!
20220701 194215

Soon enough we will have some skunked dominas running around

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Schedule as follows: water and feed plants, smoke weed, BBQ, more weed, desert, fireworks, hospital. Anything else including not visiting the hospital is a bonus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom