got a dui for smelling like weed in cali

• Thread starter eastcoastseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

thats a license test question in cali..... you cannot refuse blood or urine i think you can choose though.
good luck

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ha i jus remembered somethinglast night tht made me laugh, they made me sit in a cell for 3-4 hours so i could "sober up"

datDANK

datDANK

I got pulled over in cali for driving too fast.. cops smelled the weed right away. also had an old open bottle of Heineken in a cup holder. asked me about the weed I told them I had just got done smoking at my friends house and was high as fuck...the car reaked.. we hot boxed..gave me tests and a breathalyzer.

I remember being high makes times slower.. so when I had to count to 30 in my mind and say stop when i think 30 seconds had passed..i counted really fast in my head and then waited a few seconds and then said when to compesate .. .. no alcohol in the system..no weed in the car.. they let me go..lapd

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Here in AZ the forced blood draw was struck down as unconstitutional and worse yet the cops did the blood draw themselves on the side of the road.. As far as just smelling Weed as probable cause, take it away from them.. Buy some cannabis incents on ebay, they are cheep. Granted having an incent in the ashtray isn't usually the norm but if you can show the cop a partially burnt incest and the box that shows its a cannabis incent, then that gives you one more leg to stand on particularly if you know you are not high and the cop is just being a dick...

There is also a cannabis perfume on the market but will not smell like burnt cannabis. I'm beginning to think we have it pretty good here in AZ because our law prevents them from charging with metabolites in the blood or urine,, only thing they have is the eye test.

fractal

fractal

Here in AZ the forced blood draw was struck down as unconstitutional and worse yet the cops did the blood draw themselves on the side of the road.. As far as just smelling Weed as probable cause, take it away from them.. Buy some cannabis incents on ebay, they are cheep. Granted having an incent in the ashtray isn't usually the norm but if you can show the cop a partially burnt incest and the box that shows its a cannabis incent, then that gives you one more leg to stand on particularly if you know you are not high and the cop is just being a dick...

There is also a cannabis perfume on the market but will not smell like burnt cannabis. I'm beginning to think we have it pretty good here in AZ because our law prevents them from charging with metabolites in the blood or urine,, only thing they have is the eye test.

I'd go home, rub some shit in the needle wound and let it get infected then sue the state for millions. Blood draws should not be performed outside a sterile hospital setting.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I'd go home, rub some shit in the needle wound and let it get infected then sue the state for millions. Blood draws should not be performed outside a sterile hospital setting.
Problem is they probably wouldn't let you go home, would arrest you on some other trumped up charge and would say you were shooting up lol Give the tazers they use it for torture, needles torture,, gloves ???hmmm sexual assult, knight stick,, sodomy.. And what do they do when a hurricane hits putting a city in Anarchy? Quit and hide.. Real tough guys and gals protecting and serving huh?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
if your gonna smoke in your car roll the windows down and turn off the a/c or heat vents or at least turn off the recycle so the smell dont linger. you dont got to roll them down all the way, sunroof open with a couple down a bit should be enough. dont use a bowl roll joints or blunts

The first thing I do when I see flashing lights behind me is roll down ALL the windows. I've switched to a pax portable vaporizer and they works amazingly and seriously reduce odor.

outwest

K

kolah

Just like a search, the pigs can ask. If you say yes, you just consented and they do it..no warrant needed.

Education is key. That's why forums are good places for options to be presented.

Pigs prey on the younger folks and the other people who don't know the laws and your rights. We are getting to a point where everyone driving or traveling in a car is doing something "illegal" thus creating more criminals.

Sorry you got railroaded. I hope all turns out OK.

soserthc1

soserthc1

The first thing I do when I see flashing lights behind me is roll down ALL the windows. I've switched to a pax portable vaporizer and they works amazingly and seriously reduce odor.

outwest
yes sir the vape pens leave little smell , only on the exhale and blow that out the window but i would suppose cops in cali are on the look out for smoking and driving big time...

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ya vape pens r def the wave of the future, and ppl on the east coast are gettin hip to em now too and they pay up to 80 a g for wax out there

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Any person who ties me down and pokes me with a needle is going to Hell as soon as I`m able to send them ! Courts be Dammed!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've had nightmares all my life that involve a very fat woman trying to poke me with either a sewing needle or a hypodermic needle. I always end up kinda like Karen Black in that flick Trilogy of Terror, all freaked out and trying to get the needle away from the lady with my bare hands.

I fucking hate those nightmares.

So, who else is aware that the state legislators of California are trying to put vaporizer pens in the same category as tobacco cigars and cigarettes? Talk about a fucking knee-jerk reaction! What's next, asthma inhalers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom