Got a little problem with my plant

• Thread starter CilantroGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CilantroGrower

Need help figuring out what deficiency this is, I have a few ideas of improper ph affecting it and or phosphorous. I can’t find out anything that looks like this. I’m not an expert and have asked around but not gotten a for sure diagnosis. I’m mid week7 flower and I left for a couple days had someone watch them and the leaves looked funky. My waters ph I use is 6.8-7. I appreciate it in advance!

Got a little problem with my plant
Got a little problem with my plant 2
C

CilantroGrower

edit: the back of the leaves have a sorta purplish reflection kinda.

Redneckx

Redneckx

KRuFnY4 1022x1024
Early signs of nutrient defeciency in cannabis plant

For an expert diagnosis hit up @Imzzaudae or @Captspaulding both are excellent at reading plants!

Mothman

Mothman

Need help figuring out what deficiency this is, I have a few ideas of improper ph affecting it and or phosphorous. I can’t find out anything that looks like this. I’m not an expert and have asked around but not gotten a for sure diagnosis. I’m mid week7 flower and I left for a couple days had someone watch them and the leaves looked funky. My waters ph I use is 6.8-7. I appreciate it in advance!
Man, I’ve never seen so many different looking issues! The ugliest looks like phosphorus def to me, but I’ve only seen it in pics. A photo of the plant for starters would help. And info about light, food, water, medium.

Top Bottom