Got A Pest In My Rockwool Not To Sure What It Is

• Thread starter J3tnvsTy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J3tnvsTy

J3tnvsTy

Got a pest in my rockwool not to sure what it is 2
Got a pest in my rockwool not to sure what it is
been trying to determine what kind of pest theses are. The move at a good speed need to get a magnifying glass To get better close up this the best I can do for now. Thin black come up during watering Rockwool

J3tnvsTy

J3tnvsTy

View attachment 831377 View attachment 831376 been trying to determine what kind of pest theses are. The move at a good speed need to get a magnifying glass To get better close up this the best I can do for now. Thin black come up during watering Rockwool
View attachment 831377 View attachment 831376 been trying to determine what kind of pest theses are. The move at a good speed need to get a magnifying glass To get better close up this the best I can do for now. Thin black come up during watering Rockwool

J3tnvsTy

J3tnvsTy

Na bro they they just crawl up for air then go back end. One my boy just told me could be springtails ?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It’s very tough to tell what they may be without a detailed picture or description. From that pic they look like nematodes. While I can’t say specifically what, I do believe nematodes will do damage to your plants. I am also not sure what controls to use on them. Sorry that this was of little help.

Top Bottom