Got A Question For Nspecta

• Thread starter Bulldog420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You ever work with Hasan before? The cut?

Loompa was saying you might have crossed paths with the Hassan. As far as I know, it was getting pumped out of Garberville during the late 90's. Also a buddies closet in San Carlos for a better part of a decade. That and the Grunk. You ever hear of hassan or work with it? If so, how does it fair in your books? Some of my favorite herb of all times.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm sure if the Hassan was as good as you say it is with the internet and all someone out of your circle would have got there hands on it.
People like to brag when they got something great. It's in our nature.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you know green thumb Danny? Ran across a post of his on another site from like 2003 that he had a veg pic of hassan

Don't know him, can you alert him to this site? I am not sure if I have ever seen Hassan pictured before. I would love to talk with Green Thumb Danny about this, or any others.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I don't know him or am I on any other site. But He's s member of this site. Just doesn't log in anymore. I'm sure he's got ig or active somewhere else. @greenthumbdanny

PinkyDaDevil

PinkyDaDevil

Don't know him, can you alert him to this site? I am not sure if I have ever seen Hassan pictured before. I would love to talk with Green Thumb Danny about this, or any others.
He's on Instaspam, if you're on that.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Greenthumbdanny and I found each other. He says the Hassan is the best herb he has ever smoked. Doesn't know of more than a handful of people that know of the Hassan. She is illusive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom