got banned as well

• Thread starter The OrigFred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

ICMAG is one of the first growing fourm sites - theie banning process "sucks" they" don't give break's if a new member makes a mistake ans "spam's accidently (not knowing) they BAN you - Seems their "head's" are to big for them and are really a closed forum ( supposed to be there for help - not to be shut off !!! by making one mistake They think their S%$# DOESN'T STINK - a poor site fro new people to ask for help rate if an "0" out of 10

N

Nog

All site are just like each -some better than other - the main core of each site is to give information - that's what it's all about ( there are about 6 good growing forum sites) this being one

No, the purpose of these sites is to steer people into buying seeds from the affiliated seedbank.
They are not set up as a public service to teach people to grow weed.

LI grows

LI grows

BAN ME!!! Ill come back and get welcomed by all the same people again. Big deal and i wont come back crying 1st amendment. LOL.
Sites function more as a public service than a seed bank. The advertisers are doing good here. Ive learned about and purchased Mars Hydro and Nanolux products as a direct result of the ads i saw on this site. And i plan to purchase other items that are advertised here. And the "Active Farmer" title isnt benefitting me any. Im sure the advertisers see that as something though.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

No, the purpose of these sites is to steer people into buying seeds from the affiliated seedbank.
They are not set up as a public service to teach people to grow weed.
No some do not promote seeds

H

hawkman

kinda looks something like I make i would quickly make on my lunch break
A friendly site - no one trying to make a "name" and they DO have some interesting stuff about cultivation - has only been around for about 2 years . Their getting their and are listed in "Best Seed Banks Review" as on the of top forum sites (cropdoctors.org)

Top Bottom