Got bored today so made some BHO<<~~~~

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!!!!!! I have to try that someday... Looks amazing.. Whats da stone like?

JH420

JH420

You didn't have any problems razor blade scraping off paint from them plates? I know my plates would flake crap off if I tried scraping honey off them.

Mud Man

Mud Man

pretty soon i will be bored and will copy your styles... this makes me feel warm! Looks too nice KKKola. . get ya skillet nah billit!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

WOW!!!!!! I have to try that someday... Looks amazing.. Whats da stone like?
Thanks Tex!! Very powerful stone bro.. and taste like candy!! You will love it I promise!!

You didn't have any problems razor blade scraping off paint from them plates? I know my plates would flake crap off if I tried scraping honey off them.
Naw no prob..They are ceramic and pyrex plates/bowls.. scraped right off.. no paint..lol

pretty soon i will be bored and will copy your styles... this makes me feel warm! Looks too nice KKKola. . get ya skillet nah billit!
Thanks Mud.. I picked up a quartz skillit.. and she is glowing red as we speak!! lol mmmmmm

Mud Man

Mud Man

i need jars of BHO in my life and dry siff and bud. Probably just like you !!
Happy skillits to you bredder Kolaaaaaa!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

lol.. We all do Mud!! I would just make everyone's life better!!:afroweed:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

nice! Is it underpurged or is that the lighting of the picture? Can you get any close ups?

Looks like you got the right idea for sure! Good to see some non burnt shatter oils. You letting it sit outside? If not, give it a shot out in the sun.

Will the sun not degrade the resin? How does the oil benefit from the sun?:character0103::sweating

Top Bottom