Got Connected, full grow....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i would first off like to big a BIG BIG upps to logic and the whole cali connection team as well as the whole staff of THCfarmer. YOU GUYS GOT ME MY ORDER SOOOOO DAMN FAST I STILL HAVE WOOD! LOL.....iv ordered from 4 different companies....and NEVER have i got my order in 5 days......im straight up AMAZED and will NEVER buy anywhere else but the farm. they now have 100% of my future orders and ill be supporting them if ANYONE asks. once again thx for the super fast turn around with NO ISSUES AT ALL!! couldnt have asked for more. BTW, the farm packages there orders better than iv ever seen before!.....I will be doing a FULL grow on all 3 strains that i got....no freebies but the gear i got is worth way more to me than i paid for these amazing genetics....... poppin these tomorrow...hope to put on a show for yall' :) one love ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:party0033::party0033::party0033:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
oppps.....forgot to add the file LOL.....lets try this again! THIRD TIME IS A CHARM LOL

IMG00170 20100121 1246
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Me first. I wanna see.

Congrats Skunkmasterflex on those fine genes..

I missed the deadhead og drop. Can't wait to see them.

Oh yeah. I am very impressed with the speedy delivery as well. Can't be more satisfied with my experiences here.

B

bngrips

i would first off like to big a BIG BIG upps to logic and the whole cali connection team as well as the whole staff of THCfarmer. YOU GUYS GOT ME MY ORDER SOOOOO DAMN FAST I STILL HAVE WOOD! LOL.....iv ordered from 4 different companies....and NEVER have i got my order in 5 days......im straight up AMAZED and will NEVER buy anywhere else but the farm. they now have 100% of my future orders and ill be supporting them if ANYONE asks. once again thx for the super fast turn around with NO ISSUES AT ALL!! couldnt have asked for more. BTW, the farm packages there orders better than iv ever seen before!.....I will be doing a FULL grow on all 3 strains that i got....no freebies but the gear i got is worth way more to me than i paid for these amazing genetics....... poppin these tomorrow...hope to put on a show for yall' :) one love ~SMF~

5 days! being from the mitten myself,I love to hear that, Flex. I think between you and HDK, you guys got me hooked on the farmer! No Reason to go anywhere else. I'll be gettin' my beans from Here.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
you are 100% correct winta......i have something to prove to myself with these gems. if anyones seen any of my pics iv posted around the farm u know im at least a decent grower (imo LOL)....so i hope to do these the justice they deserve!! nothing trying to sound all cocky like our boy "special ed" .....i guess im just super stoked for my first cali connection grow, till now its been all seed banks and original cutts for me.....

C

CAPO

good to see some proper respect, Skunkmasterflex.
Swerve definitely has his on point and rightfully so. One can tell that ALOT of thought went into breedin these strains out for us.

I'm lookin forward to seein' what you get outta the Deadhead.

Good to see you back on the board, and congrats on bein a new med state! I hope y'all can 'keep it straight'.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
5 days! being from the mitten myself,I love to hear that, Flex. I think between you and HDK, you guys got me hooked on the farmer! No Reason to go anywhere else. I'll be gettin' my beans from Here.
..and you should get them from the farm bro seriously, just so you dont get had by someone else online..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good to see some proper respect, Skunkmasterflex.
Swerve definitely has his on point and rightfully so. One can tell that ALOT of thought went into breedin these strains out for us.

I'm lookin forward to seein' what you get outta the Deadhead.

Good to see you back on the board, and congrats on bein a new med state! I hope y'all can 'keep it straight'.

cool bro thx, hope to be able to post some pics that are entertaining for you guys to look at :D

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

DEAD HEAD buddy should be a great time cant wait for the OG raskel, and that DH... running comp w/ larry/ chem/bubba...............lol

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

damn 5 days?! thats insane.

oh yeah make sure you do a grow log on those deadheads, ill be doing mine soon(whenever it gets here) and wanna compare.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
damn 5 days?! thats insane.

oh yeah make sure you do a grow log on those deadheads, ill be doing mine soon(whenever it gets here) and wanna compare.

ok homie~ ill do a full log on that deadhead so we can compare. I just popped those today....so let the games begin my friend :character0110::smiley_joint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
was 12 for 12 on germ rate. excellent quality, all cracked over night. will post pics when they get bigger. thanks to cali connection for the quality so far, lets see what these babies do now...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok early ass update.....i NEVER post lil germ pics because they are just boring as fuck to look at, but.....i just had to trow this up.....this is a deadhead OG at day 2 LOL....this is the biggest seedling iv ever had just 2 days in....just wanna give another thank you to the cali connection for these.......:banana1sv6:

IMG00200 20100131 1513
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all i know is the deadhead og is growing CRAZY strong.....shit is like nothing iv ever seen before.

C

CAPO

That's great to hear! I'm havin a similar experience with the CVK, but I just gotta get that DeadHead! Lookin forward to some more pix. Did you germ all of them? I got 4 SERIOUS keepers out of the 1 pack.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That's great to hear! I'm havin a similar experience with the CVK, but I just gotta get that DeadHead! Lookin forward to some more pix. Did you germ all of them? I got 4 SERIOUS keepers out of the 1 pack.

i didnt pop off the whole pack, just 4. figured id give it a run and if i didnt find a keeper (Chemdog 91 dom) then i would pop of more next run through....seems to me i should get one sick lady outa 4. im hoping so anyways hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom