Got fungus/mold. So i will just kill it

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Just saw this tonight wasnt there last night fungus or mold so i. Just gonna kill this plant and start 1 more pineapple auto and 1 gorilla glue auto instead. So i have 3 plants in my 4x2 tent with no more then 2 weeks age difference
Got fungusmold so i will just kill it

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

All that work and you're just gonna cut this one down before she is finished?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Why not try and correct the problem and learn something from this, instead of taking the "easy" way out.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

This ^^^^^^ Especially with all the time you have invested.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i think thge problem was the soil that plant was just reg bag seed i have some better i already started 1 pineapple auto its about a week old i have a thread on it and it was only getting 12 hours of light because of that plant would rather my pineapple auto get 18 hours of light plus i can start me another pineapple auto and 1 gorilla glue auto that will be harvested about the same time that one would have been

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

But why not continue this grow? I mean autos will grow under any light condition and flower when they are ready. No need to throw away the work you have already put into this girl. Like Frankster said fix this issue and take your yield instead of just throwing her away.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I think you've already decided what your wanting to do, and I don't know why you even posted this, because it's doesn't look like your seeking any input, just an "announcement" or something.

I don't even see any mold there, TBH. Just a stem and some dirt, no perspective whatsoever.

Whatever you do, good luck, and I hope you learn something from it all, and don't repeat the same errors over and over. Some of my best plants have been "bag weed", and some of my worst have been ones I paid a lot of money for.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Could agree me Frankster.

Anything gained or learned from this grow (negative or positive) can be put into your next grow. If the same problem comes up you know how to handle it. But to each their own.

Best of luck

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
The plant on the left was from an expensive seed source, the plant on the right, from my own stock. Both were popped on the same day. This certainly isn't how they all turn out, but an example.

IMG 20200901 193204
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
How far along Frankster? Crazy the size difference. Wow!

Yea, both are around a month old. (yea, I know that small one is pathetic, but I don't want to kill it)

Top Bottom