got gear from AMS?

• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
has anyone orderd from amsterdame marijuana seeds? I did am at 24 days would like to here from farmers that have orderd from them thanks

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
well they got me

AMS was suppose to send me 10 medijuana and 20 white widow its been over a month sent e-mail and they said that it was proly intercepted by local athorites and if I want to send 15 euros cash to some bank in amsterdame they will send it again ( ok put it in ....are you done yet .....what no kiss)

so everyone beware of amsterdame marijwana seeds
order recived via cc 6/7/11 AMS.........arrived ....never

order from logic 7/11/11 receved money 7/18 /11 arived 6 days thats right 6 days

will never order from anywhere else
the farm and Logic are the shizznit

this is why Im not loosing it moneys tight and had to travel to mail box everyday for a month so im out gas and the $100.00 live and learn

W

White Widower

My partner has ordered from there several times. First time he got 10 white widows and 20 free seeds, and it came within 2 weeks of when he ordered. That was over a year ago but we ordered some Azura seeds from there a couple months ago and they came through fine. I don't know what happened with yours and that really blows, all the time and money wasted. Maybe you can get in contact with them again and see if they'll work out a deal with you for all the trouble. Honestly if you found another place to order from I would just stick with that cause some of the strains from ams don't seem to be as strong or consistent than other options that maybe out there.

Og420

Og420

I was looking at ordering from them for my first grow, the 20 free ww seeds was really tempting me into it along with their low prices to start with, the only reason I didnt end up ordering from them was I could find any of the strains I actually wanted t grow and i read that ww is not a good strain for noobs, On the surface it seems to be one of those to good to be true type deals.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
My partner has ordered from there several times. First time he got 10 white widows and 20 free seeds, and it came within 2 weeks of when he ordered. That was over a year ago but we ordered some Azura seeds from there a couple months ago and they came through fine. I don't know what happened with yours and that really blows, all the time and money wasted. Maybe you can get in contact with them again and see if they'll work out a deal with you for all the trouble. Honestly if you found another place to order from I would just stick with that cause some of the strains from ams don't seem to be as strong or consistent than other options that maybe out there.

thanks man +rep you think I should send the 15 euros? I orderd some of that 25% thc medijuana was really wanting to grow that girl
have you messed with that strain?

W

White Widower

I really can't tell you to, or not to send the money. It's all up to you. They've been reliable for me. If I was you I would understand not wanting to, if it were me I would send it. I've had some experience with the medijuana, it showed promise but shit got funky and the op got shut down for a bit, had to chop em before I could flower any of em. Been thinking about gettin it again. Used to have an awesome white widow pheno from them. Azura was expensive, but real good stuff too, got some of it goin atm.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
I really can't tell you to, or not to send the money. It's all up to you. They've been reliable for me. If I was you I would understand not wanting to, if it were me I would send it. I've had some experience with the medijuana, it showed promise but shit got funky and the op got shut down for a bit, had to chop em before I could flower any of em. Been thinking about gettin it again. Used to have an awesome white widow pheno from them. Azura was expensive, but real good stuff too, got some of it goin atm.

yes , I read about that stuff uberdank looking and by what the add said
I orderd from kind seed and got a replacement.... but got it. got chemo only 2 germd but both were fem. and above average dank but low yealders so I orderd gear from AMS ...then Logic got robed

but I have seen people say kind seed is bogus too so I proly will either send 15 euros or reorder to another add ...they said it might have been local LEO so yikes time for new add only cause I want those genetics you know thanks man :hi

Og420

Og420

yes , I read about that stuff uberdank looking and by what the add said
I orderd from kind seed and got a replacement.... but got it. got chemo only 2 germd but both were fem. and above average dank but low yealders so I orderd gear from AMS ...then Logic got robed

but I have seen people say kind seed is bogus too so I proly will either send 15 euros or reorder to another add ...they said it might have been local LEO so yikes time for new add only cause I want those genetics you know thanks man :hi

Did you send the extra 15euro after?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
no

got gear from farm keeping me busy

Top Bottom