got gifted free lenorad abd 80s skunk beans

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MI_MMMP_420

For the fl im looking for satvia keeper and skunk im looking for curled pistols as im tokd to find

sky high

sky high

Head out for a drive in the country today. When you hit that spot in the road where the dead skunk carcass is and it reeks like a muthafucker... you have found the trait you (and everyone else) are searching for in "old school skunk".

Dunno how it shook out in other parts of the country...but "skunk" here in the Rockies made a stand in the mid-80's...and by the 90's...there was no "roadkill skunk" to be had anywhere whatsoever...just the crap the Dutch left us from the beans they recieved and "reworked" that is sweet and common....and not really SKUNKY at all anymore....

if you find it you will be everyone's best friend...including mine. LOL.

good luck!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Free Lenord was made by swampy's crew aka the crew that made northern lights. All local Michigan cats around where I live. Had the chance to meet them and he's a very hippie chill guy. They named the strain after a buddy of there's that got busted and put in jail. Smoke was nice but not wild earth shattering. Very unique though. Should be cool to see what comes of the beans. If those beans are from that Same crew I bet that u will find a true skunk in the skunk beans for sure. They are old heads and have some crazy good old Skool genetics. Good luck man ~Smf~

M

MI_MMMP_420

Smf i dont think the skunk is from swampys crew but the fl is. And that northern light sounds good. Ive been hunting for it. THINK i will have to get sensi seeds only place where i can find any pure info.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in the works of making a northern light in seed form. I'm mixing the NL#6 with the NL#1 and a northern lights male I got out of some seeds I found in a bag of NL in like 2001. Working the line like this...
nL6 x NL bag seed male= NL hybrid stock....find a male from that...
....then....NL1 x NL hybrid stock male....then probably work this to an f4 and stabilize traits that way...

Also I know bodhi worked a NL stock as well...look into that

Top Bottom