GOT GLASS

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey everyone I just got me a new ceramic/porcelain oil nail/dome and wanted to share it with you plus I wanted to show off my arty farty glass collection it's not super awesome but I do have some super unique pipes and want to see what everyone else has in their collections
Got glass
Got glass 2

ARE YOU A GLASS HORDER I AM

Last edited:
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Here's a few.. Pulse recycler, Timmy g Sherlock, nectar collector and Darby Ray gun dabber. My first pic reminds me of a band @waayne or @Funk Monk would be jammin. Kashmere stage band, high schoolers who threw the fuck down.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey @WalterWhiteFire how does that electronic nail work for you i haven't had the privilege of using one yet and that pink pipe is stellar you should put up some other angles of it

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The Enail is the way to go!!! You can dial in your temps for some tasty low temp dabs. I keep that rig hot while I'm home so I can just walk up and do a glob. here's some other shots of that pipe. It reminds me of raw ahi tuna!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well let's keep this going if we can here is one of my favorite pieces of my collection as well as one of the oldest i call it spike lee
20141111 185339
20141111 185349

and then I have this sweet Lil chillum don't use it much just loved the look of It when i saw it
20141111 185449

Last edited:
neewb432

neewb432

Thick ass glass. Klein incycler i think and perelli side car. Havent taken from box yet. I dont smoke. Lol. Hard to fathom grower who doesnt smoke. I like growing. They like smoking. So im happy they are happy. I hope. Got for my friends to use when they try my stuff. Got a few others of theirs too. Need to open box and see.

20141017 191510
20141017 191424

Top Bottom