Got my puzzle pieces together...what now?!

• Thread starter Dexter69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dexter69

Dexter69

Hey folks!

My first ever post here, and hope there will be many more to come in the future. To introduce myself, my name is Dexter and I'm a complete noob of a cultivator, transitioning over from the ever so dying aviation industry. When I was younger I had a passion for Cannabis and now am deciding to chase my dream due to it being a legal industry. Over the past few months I've accumulated a collection of grow equipment and here is a list:

-6 Geekbeast pro 630W LED lights
-Micro-drip irrigation system
-2x Anden 130 Dehumidifiers
-1 33cfm charcoal filter (in the grow room) and 1 75 cfm charcoal filter (in the buffer room)
-Bluelab Tri-meter
-Looking for a A/C, planning on using a 3ton ductless minisplit (recommendations anyone???)
-HEPA Filter with a UV light
-TrolMaster Hydro-x Pro controller, with controllers for lights, a/c, dehums, C02, 24v solenoid valve for water pump

From the top of my head that is everything I have so far. Planning on doing one plant per square foot, lights throw out anywhere from 4x4-5x5 spread planning on going with 4x4 for first run, but setting up a drain table for 5x5. Will be a full cycle room, starting from clones and for the first few times also plan to dry/cure in the same room since I have the optimal environmental controls in it. My garage is 18 feet long 16 feet wide and approximately 9 feet high. My framer friend is coming by tomorrow to sketch out a rough layout, not sure if I will be building a room or what will be the best & most cost effective solution.

Plan to use FloraFlex 1 gallon coco bags & also planning on using their full-tilt feed along with power si bloom.

That is basically everything I got so far. ANY comments, suggestions & help would be appreciated because once again I'm not too sure on what I'm doing here myself hahaha but wanting to go full on balls to the wall. Hope to hear back from you folks soon, have a great day/night and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Regards
Dexter

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
for environmental control it is easier to put up a room and put your tent in it.

sounds great! good luck and show pictures along the way!

XxHammer

XxHammer

It is a legalized but heavily regulated industry.

Most states cap how many plants you can have at like 6, 10, or 12 depending on the state.

So be careful. Would hate to see you go to jail for something you thought was okay to do. Especially if you then intend to sell and distribute your finished product.

Dont want to burst any bubbles but it isnt easy to get into the marijuana industry. Takes lots of $$$$$

If you have already obtained permission/certification from your state to produce unlimited plants for wholesale then disregard everything I just wrote.

Dexter69

Dexter69

It is a legalized but heavily regulated industry.

Most states cap how many plants you can have at like 6, 10, or 12 depending on the state.

So be careful. Would hate to see you go to jail for something you thought was okay to do. Especially if you then intend to sell and distribute your finished product.

Dont want to burst any bubbles but it isnt easy to get into the marijuana industry. Takes lots of $$$$$

If you have already obtained permission/certification from your state to produce unlimited plants for wholesale then disregard everything I just wrote.
I’m from Canada and have a ACMPR license for 250 plants. Starting off with 100 plants for my first run. Already over 20g CAD invested into this build with exchange rate & im just collecting equipment, not even growing. I know what I’m getting into hahaha like I mentioned I’m following my dream at this point!

Dexter69

Dexter69

for environmental control it is easier to put up a room and put your tent in it.

sounds great! good luck and show pictures along the way!
Thanks for the tip! Was planning on going with tent first but then figured out framing a room would cost just as much (was looking at a large tent).

Top Bottom