Got no silk screen!

• Thread starter King7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

King7

What other handy household fabric can I use to do the shifting method to make hash?

D

D9420

those hand grinders with the metal screens work good for small batches of kief/hash. just dry out your buds then grind and shake over and over for a min and you will have a nice bit of kief to smoke on. or if you have some trim to use up you can make some gumby hash here is a link to some i just made should help you get an idea on how to make it.
its ghetto tech.

K

King7

Sup guys? I got no smoke right now but, I do have trim from my last grow so I wanna make some hash to hold me over until harvest.

M

mtnjohn

mtnjohn's easy hash recipe

1. get a 40oz or similar size plastic cup

2. fill it with your hash making material , shake/trim whatever

3. add about 2-3 quarters or similar coinage

4. cover the cup with 2-3 layers of panty hose and secure with a rubber band

5. get a large mirror

6. gently shake the cup for 10 minutes or so...over the mirror and the trich's will start falling

7. collect the kief and fold it up in a piece of paper ...then press it, put it in your shoe and walk on it or whatever
....then unfold the paper and use a blade to scrape the hash off ..being carefull not to get any paper

8. roll the hash into a ball and then ....SMOKE IT MAN!!!! :D

the first 5-10 mintues of shaking in any batch will be the most pure hash, after that not as pure but still great stuff

also , stick your hash making material in the freezer for about 15 minutes before shaking

mj

J

Jalisco Kid

There is the shower curtain method that will give you cleaner batches. But silk screen is dirt cheap. JK

C

chuco

I have used a product called WireForm. You can find it at hobby and craft stores. I use the wireform in brass. Its rigid and keeps it shape. Get a wide mouth mason jar and remove the top use the cap to cut a circle out of the wirform. Place the screen in the cap. Place the material in jar and cap it with the screen and cap. shake over glass, then collect your gold.

Top Bottom