Got RIPPED!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

Im with LBZ, put a tracker in one of the pots.You could prob. find some online or at radio shack for pretty cheap. peace,fuzzy

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Sorry to hear that rory, dont worry jackers get what they deserve in time one way or the other, the tracker in the pot idea is not a bad one at all, never thought of that. thats why i also pack a mag full of thirty 7.62's enough carnage to go around

another_sellout

another_sellout

Real quick, I just read this whole thread, and I'd like to say something clearly for anyone who has any logic on this site. You're wrong for having your plants accessible and unprotected, you'r wrong to get some giant lump of an older dog who's gonna sleep though a thief anyway, and as for 'Ponics and you: you're outright idiots if you think that anyone in their right mind would defend a fucking plant with a fire arm. You're obviously incapable of handling either. Thanks for making us all look like incapable ignorant hood rats. Please, grow up before you try to grow.

S

SLO Grown

i have no other place to grow it. and yes, they may be back, but guess what, i will be prepared this time! And then, it may end UGLY!

I know this stuff makes one very angry. i have been ripped many times too. It's just not worth going to prison or hurting another person over a few plants, violence never solves anything. just be careful....

S

Sunbiz1

they were all in pots, thanks for the support guys, it was def a two man job, they lifted the pots over the 8 foot fence without dropping an ounce of soil. and i have no idea who it was, but ive beefed the secuirty up, just bought a two year old male pitbull, mean as shit, i then had a security company install beams ( lasers ) that when tripped, it sets off an alarm. So, i say bring it! And my house is loaded with GLOCK, so in hopes of there lives, i hope they get away before i get to them.

That was an inside job.

S

Sunbiz1

I know this stuff makes one very angry. i have been ripped many times too. It's just not worth going to prison or hurting another person over a few plants, violence never solves anything. just be careful....

I agree 1000%. If you are doing legal grows on your own property, then you have legal rights to protect the plants as you would your property. If you are doing an illegal grow, any booby traps will result in enhanced charges if found guilty.

And if either are an issue for anyone, you need to grow safer.

The HC

The HC

Personally I'd first identify someone's there, then let them know you see them. You should have a phone ready and some sort of personal defense. Do not get between them and the exit. If you're completely legit call the cops as soon as you identify that they're unwanted persons.

If they claim to have a gun (and they are there illegally), you have the right to use a firearm yourself. If you're a noted sharpshooter and get them in the head though, you're in shit for sure.

If you engage in anything your going to be on uncomfortable grounds and there will be a thousand technicalities, that will either keep you safe or get you something as extreme as the death penalty.

For me it's easy. Plants are 5 feet from where I sleep, if not closer, and I always sleep with window open. I can also yell extremely loud and in an authoritarian sounding way. Even groups that have something shady planned, will just drop it and run when shocked/scared enough.

I also have a Bow-wow. Blue eyed and part pitbull. Not only are dogs great pets but they also serve as protection if big enough. Great idea getting one. Plenty of people will drop plans completely if they know you have a dog.

In fact door-to-door canvassers (worked both) will often mark houses as "Dog" if they have to record every house. When marked dog, they'll often take the house of their lists.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Real quick, I just read this whole thread, and I'd like to say something clearly for anyone who has any logic on this site. You're wrong for having your plants accessible and unprotected, you'r wrong to get some giant lump of an older dog who's gonna sleep though a thief anyway, and as for 'Ponics and you: you're outright idiots if you think that anyone in their right mind would defend a fucking plant with a fire arm. You're obviously incapable of handling either. Thanks for making us all look like incapable ignorant hood rats. Please, grow up before you try to grow.

Lol thanks for making yourself out to be a huge ass oh and who are you to be calling any one an idiot?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Sorry to hear that man. Once a spot is ripped, its dead to me. They'll be back

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Crazy! If it's on my property it's mine. If you value your life then live with values and don't steal from others. Firearm or not if someone is on your property you have a right to protect it. If you lose your life stealing then lesson learned by others like-minded. Don't steal. BTW "hood rats", really?

T

TreFarmer

Sorry to hear Rory!
Last year, over by sac, a buddy got ripped, the "team" came in with assault weapons and night vision. They tied everybody up, cut down the harvest, and even use 1 of the girls cars to drive it away. In the 4 hours it took, they overheard the rippers say this was the 7th they had done. My friend said they seemed like a "team"... like SWAT or Spec For. or just a bunch of ex military. Anybody know of any other of their victims?

J

JonathonStrange

I'm not your mom dad or concieance but all this gun talk come on. Your going to risk life in prison and what ever else they can tack on over a few plants. Just didn't add up. Gps them Booby trap em sick a dog em. As for shooting them in your yard I'm pretty sure self defence wouldn't stand. If they are in your house diffrent story. Get mad scheme sulk just don't be stupid. Remeber using a gun on the commisionn of a a crimet is 5 years automatic. and I doubt local law enforcement will be that understanding. That's a year a plant at least.
Sorrey it happened but u can always plant more if your not in jail.

For what it's worth.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

I'm not your mom dad or concieance but all this gun talk come on. Your going to risk life in prison and what ever else they can tack on over a few plants. Just didn't add up. Gps them Booby trap em sick a dog em. As for shooting them in your yard I'm pretty sure self defense wouldn't stand. If they are in your house diffrent story. Get mad scheme sulk just don't be stupid. Remeber using a gun on the commisionn of a a crimet is 5 years automatic. and I doubt local law enforcement will be that understanding. That's a year a plant at least.
Sorrey it happened but u can always plant more if your not in jail.

For what it's worth.

Yea.....but first off ur prob not gonna getlife for shooting someone regardless. I know someone that shot some dude like 6 times basically point blank through a car window, over a relatively small deal he got burned on..(just not the guy you fuckn rip off) the dude lived and he got like 12 years..did like 6 or 7..
and as far as the defense of self defense not working?..who to say they didnt have a gun and yell freeze or ill shoot you...whos to say you didnt think they had a gun..or a knife..or a weapon of any kind..im thinkin theyre in your yard to steal your legal medicine..theyre prob not like friendly people to you...or at least you can assume if its midnight and theyre ripping you off theyre not friendlies..if it was me, if i was not 100% sure i had the drop on them and they were unarmed..theres a very good chance theyd be leaving my property with at least 1 extra hole..
SOO...my point is, with a halfway decent atty the whole using a gun in the commission of a crime...wheres the crime? If its a legal grow and your in fear for your life..fuk it, shoot the guy...you aint gonna get no life for that..n if i still get some fukn hack pd and a judge that didnt get laid the night before and its friday the 13th and i get 10 years and end up doin 5...Hey, if it was a bunch of plants and i didnt want em stolen..fuk it..shoot the bitch..then chalk it up to the game..go to the pen, learn a bunch of new valuable shit get out n do it better..
But the chances that most of the heads on this site are gonna actually shoot a thief, im gonna estimate are pretty slim..granted a few of us may get g on that ass..lol...
Anyways..i like the idea of booty traps...i mean booby ..lojak..thats a good one too..razor wire like that....i like the one i heard about tying a rattler to your plants....now thats fukn g...:banana1sv6:

god i love that banana dude

J

JonathonStrange

So the guy who was shot six times lived so was he charged with attempted murder or agrivated assault. My concern is let's say the thiefs were just some neighborhood kids. It's dark u can't tell and you kill some kid. Not good.
As for doing six years I'm to handsome to go to jail lol.
I would rather loose a few plants than years in jail. That's just me and I'm no tough guy.

another_sellout

another_sellout

As a combat veteran who's repeatedly seen what a fire arm does to a human body, I want you macho trigger happy reactionaries to realize that once the XBox is off, pulling the trigger becomes an actual life changing event involving police investigations and real tangible repercussions. Once, when I was eight years old, living in my grandmother's house in East Los Angeles, a neighbor defending their home whipped all six shots out of their .38, missing the thief but hitting the sleeping woman across the street in her bed. Back in 1988 that home defender did 6 years for manslaughter. Neither Cali nor Colorado allow for defending your medicine with a firearm, outside your home or in a dispensary, period. Even if the ripper woke you up and you managed to run out the back door, frantically racking your 12 gauge while trying to identify the shadows in the blackness, all the while the trap door of your red long underwear flapping open in the night breeze, they were gone before you got through the door way. Like growing is your gig, getting away is that tweaker piece of shit's gig. They're well aware that every grower would love to catch them and skin them alive. They have no intention on meeting you or your "little friend", and brought their own homie to watch your door while they take every premium cola you poured months of soul into. Preventing yourself from being victimized is much easier than playing out "I'm gonna git you, sucka!" scenarios. If keeping a boomstick around makes you FEEL safer, that's all it's doing. Dogs are your only legal defense if someone is willing to compromise the sanctity of your home. First, little obnoxious yipping rat dogs are better at detecting sound and movement at night than pit bulls, rottweilers or dobermans. Mix your pack between a few breed sizes for maximum effectiveness. Once they get comfortable or age up a little, your intruder would have to hit most bigger breeds in the head opening the door before they'd respond. Putting something like a Jack Russell outside with a few of your preferred monster mutts will almost always keep an outsider out. Much better keeping that freak out than trying to respond half asleep, ferocious, delirious, armed, and forever accountable to the decision you make in that brief moment in time. Remember, most of the time it's an inside job, so you'll be pulling the trigger on someone you know. That said, I have no problems with rubber buckshot, sand bags, salt rock, bear mace or the now civilian legal TASER M26-C. (Paint balls, even frozen, aren't enough for a take down shot.) Besides, if they came to rob you, they probably didn't tell anyone where they were going. Wouldn't you rather just keep 'em? I'm tired of digging holes and mixing soil myself.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ post of the month

Even if the ripper woke you up and you managed to run out the back door, frantically racking your 12 gauge while trying to identify the shadows in the blackness, all the while the trap door of your red long underwear flapping open in the night breeze, they were gone before you got through the door way.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love the frozen paint ball idea.. U wouldn't die but u will get Fucked up.. I'll aim my frozen paint balls at ur face & that would b after my pitbull is done with ur ass.. My pit is a tweaker he's up all nite super mad at anybody that is around my fence..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/c926eedb.jpg
Believe it or not the bottom A5 is my girls & we work as a team there both fully auto jus squeeze the trigger & they won't stop firing.. I'm gunna freeze my glow in the dark paintballs rite now.. Thanks 4 the idea

Top Bottom