Got Some Freebies And Wanna Know What They Are.

• Thread starter MaesterP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaesterP

MaesterP

I ordered some strawberry cough and lemon haze seeds and was pleasantly surprised to see I got some freebies. I think I figured a couple out "northern" was probably northern lights and I think one is bubblegum. any help on the others?

Got some freebies and wanna know what they are
Got some freebies and wanna know what they are 2
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey where did you get your strawberry cough seeds? Been looking for a while but can't find em

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok ,first is Visions Northern lights Feminized.
2 money maker Feminized
3 Liberty haze from Barneys
4 critCal mass ( it looks like ) from CBD crew
5 I'm not sure it looks like a (White widow cross) but says CBD so medical values like the #4
Hope that helps out some .
STR8

MaesterP

MaesterP

thanks man if you had to pick one which would you grow? ive got blue widow going now so lets leave the white widow out of this.

MaesterP

MaesterP

as far as the seeds go im not sure where my buddy got them... he ordered them for me. ill ask but if I know him at all I dont think he remembers

str8smokn

str8smokn

thanks man if you had to pick one which would you grow? ive got blue widow going now so lets leave the white widow out of this.

Are you growing for Meds? Like pain , muscle spasms. If so then the Critical mass should be good.
If your growing for Rec , then I would think about the Liberty Haze.
I think Money Maker might be a Auto but not certain.
STR8

MaesterP

MaesterP

hell yea im probably gonna go critical mass or liberty. if youve grown either and have any tips feel free to lay them on me.

ive never grown an auto before... how do I know if it is and what do I do with it as far as a light cycle?

im growing in soil if that makes any difference.

Top Bottom