Got some Question's

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

I have been growing for the last 6 year's in soil organically. I have alway's wanted to try out hydro. My flower tent is 6 week's into flower and i was thinking about picking up some hydro bucket's for my next grow. Since im new to hydro i was trying to find out what would be the best hydro method to learn for a newbie. I have a 4 x 4 tent with a 600 watt hps light im only pulling about 7-8 ounces of bud from 9 plant's i would love to increase my yield. Any info would be great on where to start lookin.

L

LikemindS

This guys threads are the shit!
Super pro hydro grower.
All his methods and nutrient profiles listed.
Look here and his others too for best methods, mixes and new tech...

:passingjoint:

A

aaxxeell

hey in terms of starting out with hydro, cant beat good old ebb flow for automated reliability...
easy one for you is adding a 4x4 tray, 40gal rez, clay balls for media to your existing setup...
which when i started using after hempy's and coco (8-10z) managed alot better outcome (9-21z)

B

Bezy

what aaxxeell said, i would use 3 gal smart pots with Hydroton in them, get a decent line of hydro nutes and you're in business. If you're doing things right you should be pulling around a pound per 600 watt light.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I also agree with axxell on the good old ebb flow, I started my first grow in an ebb n flow with great success and I've been loving hydro in all it's forms ever since. but I believe you can produce top shelf meds with any method, I'm still trying to perfect soil/coco, I'm in the opposite side of you jtm I'm trying to do some more of coco/soil but as you can see from my current grow my hydro plants look better than my drip and/or handwater plants in soiless w/ perlite, they don't look bad just seems they are a bit slower/smaller growing? not sure what I'm doing wrong, I keep my PH at 5.8-6.2.

P

potgutz

id go pots and coco with that space i would have 4 veg them for a couple of weeks do some bending and tying and u should yield a pound GL with it

A

aaxxeell

strain also plays a vital role if u wanna play with new genetics too

Latest posts

Top Bottom