got some seeds comming from Katmandu

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

a mate is out there on holiday and he emailed me today to say some old dude gave him some seeds , he said his son grows them . when i get them you think its worth popping them when time comes???

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
:yessounds like a real winner right there. put me on the testers list too.lol, great luck with those bro

B

BITYmagicBeanz

yeh worth a try man. ge tthem ove rhere ill test em. lol

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
it could be the holy grail! i would most certainly check it out!!

U

ukcheesehead

it could be the holy grail! i would most certainly check it out!!

maybe lol hes back next week. will post a pic of the seeds . not sure how meny hes got for me . he sad in is email theres plants growing on the road sides . asked him to take pics but he lost his digi cam last week lol

B

British_Hempire

You might get lucky and find a really nice highland sativa from them, but bear in mind that landraces often don't flower properly indoors.

K

Karma Genetics

I have been to Nepal in 2006 stayed there for 4 weeks. Got some good genetics there for shure. Lots of different tastes from the differnt ganja sample's i smoked there. Got a some good friends living there. So incase you find nothing and want to continue your nepal adventure . Just pm me.

Growing from wild seeds is a real adventure, but you need some luck finding the right plants. You are best of planting atleast a 50 seeds

U

ukcheesehead

I have been to Nepal in 2006 stayed there for 4 weeks. Got some good genetics there for shure. Lots of different tastes from the differnt ganja sample's i smoked there. Got a some good friends living there. So incase you find nothing and want to continue your nepal adventure . Just pm me.

Growing from wild seeds is a real adventure, but you need some luck finding the right plants. You are best of planting atleast a 50 seeds

well i wont be popping 50 lol not even sure how meny seeds i got .

B

British_Hempire

Karma is correct, it's all about the numbers. Here's some pics by bodhiseeds taken in nov 2008 in Nepal, shows you some Nepalese plants, they are all wild as they don't cultivate cannabis in Nepal, it just happens to grow everywhere naturally, it's a weed after all! Notice how they are huge plants with sparse buds, some are 30ft tall!

1mulkarkarshivapuri
2shivapurisativa
7mullkarkar2hp
11shivapuritrees
12shivapuritrees
13shivapuritrees
15babbas
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Uk we should cross a female with the g13 haze male lol. UK i got sum Egyptian landrace of devilharvester, so im sure we can do sumthing with them?

B

British_Hempire

I grew out a bunch of Egyptian landrace beans last year, looked great in veg, very indica, when flowered, this one was crap,little resin, hardly any bud development. I had a much better pheno that was more sativa but that one still didn't really flower properly indoors, I crossed it to my Purple Afghan male just in case and still have some of the beans left.

P1010004
P1010005
P1010008
U

ukcheesehead

well just seen my mate who was in Katmandu ,he gave me 5 seeds lol . they look heathy nice patten on the shells.

me mate gave me some info on them too , he said the old guy in Katmandu said that they are very bushy plants with lots of colas also the bottom braches keep up with the main cola. my mate said the old guy kept raiseing his arm and saying big flowers lol so i guess he meens big colas . all this info took over a hour to get out the old guy lol . when i pop them maybe i will be lucky n find a keeper lol who knows .....

heres a pic of the seeds

Oooooooooooooow 003
U

ukcheesehead

forgot to say , my mate isnt a big smoker but when he tryed a pipe of the week (from the same batch of the seeds ) he said it was very hash tasteing and had a strong heady buzz very heavy. also the bud had a good amount of thc too.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

sounds interesting cheesehead.
hope you find a nice girl out of the bunch.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Goodluck Cheesehead, remember to keep us in the know :)

F

FastForward

Nice bean adventure ahead for you UKC.... get 'em wet already :)

Top Bottom