Got the job...

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tron

So I quit my day job a month ago, to focus all of my positive energy into getting a new job... I also decided to clean myself out for the 1st time. I have been smoking small amounts of cannabis for the last 15 years, everyday. I'm not the kind of person that just sits around taking ripz all day, I have shit to do... However, hitters in the morning and and night, and maybe every 10 minutes I'm awake on the weekends, that's me... Anyway, I have heard stories of people not smoking pot and how it's difficult for them, I always thought they were just full of it... I can say now from not smoking for 1 month after everyday for 15 years, I was most certainly not my fun loving positive self every day... It's been difficult.. Do you think that's sad or what?? I'm a person of very strong will... Whatever I what to do, I do it... I suppose when you're staring @ jars of dank medicine, and growing, it's a little tougher than just the average weekend warrior.. I took down some raskals og a month ago, jarred it up, and have not even tried it yet... Long story short, after a 2 hour interview this morning, I got the job!!! I start training on Monday... Super conscious company in the green industry... The owner moved around the training just for me...

And guess fucking what???

No drug test... Go figure...

Tron

TortureKill

TortureKill

Congrats bro! I just landed a killer job myself! Im really stoked about it for sure! They did drug test me, but Ive been staying clean just bc most employers do test. I have been harvesting since sept, and most is curing now. Havent had the chance to taste any of it, but that time will come. Smoke one for me TRON!

420king-MASSES

you got the job man congrats now its time to commence toking your nuggs enjoy ya did what ya set out to do

T

Tron

My fiance is convinced that they could still spring it on me next week... Don't you think that would be before hiring me if that were the case??? Anyway, it's a truly fantastic career opp. in a super conscious industry... I don't think it's worth risking... I'll wait 1 week after training... We shall see... Oh well, tonight I'm going to celebrate with some Rouge double chocolate stout, the 11 apiece beers...

G

goleboy

Try some delirium tremens, German beer with like 9% alcohol! Congrats

420king-MASSES

try sammy adams triple bach if you can finish one without being fucked up you got drinking problems

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Think about this though....When you do get to crack open the jar you have been salivating over for the last month, the smell will be better than before you quit smoking. And the high you are going to get is going to knock you on your fucking ass.

I remember when I got to go to the Iron Bar Hotel for a few months. When I got home I had some fire waiting. I have never been that high in years. I took a fatty rip like always and a few seconds I was done.

Now I am back to normal puffing tough!

Congradulations on your will and getting the job!

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats on the job bro.. and smart man, if ur pumped about this job that much definitely not worth losing it.. or at least to ya start..lol, but hell ya congrats.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats some willpower bro - grats on the job!

T

Tron

try sammy adams triple bach if you can finish one without being fucked up you got drinking problems

Is that the same thing as Utopius??? That shit is rockin like 21%... I tried some back in 2007 while on the Boston Brewery tour...

And you're right, if you can finish something like that without being fuckerd up, you gotz problems...

T

Tron

These day's I go for the dankest flavor possible... Rouge out of Oregon puts so much quality in the product... Try the john john rum barrel hazel nut porter, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank!!!

T

Tron

Think about this though....When you do get to crack open the jar you have been salivating over for the last month, the smell will be better than before you quit smoking. And the high you are going to get is going to knock you on your fucking ass.

I remember when I got to go to the Iron Bar Hotel for a few months. When I got home I had some fire waiting. I have never been that high in years. I took a fatty rip like always and a few seconds I was done.

Now I am back to normal puffing tough!

Congradulations on your will and getting the job!

You know that shit is right... I'm gonna back back sweatin like a light weight for real!!!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I often find myself abstaining for one desired job or another, these days. I've discovered a couple of things, using those home test strips (which is essentially what they do with your pee at the lab -- they only use the more sophisticated tests if you flunk the cheap one). If you're clean for 30 days or more, and then just smoke ONCE, you'll be clean again within a week. BUT you need to avoid any substance, like Motrin and Alleve, that might mask the result of the cheap test, and make you flunk it. Also, avoid stuff that would trigger an advanced test on opiates and speed (like poppy seeds and sudaphed). If you trigger the advanced tests, you're screwed.

Also, be especially careful when smoking very fine, speedy sativa strains after long periods of weed abstinence, or any strain known for delayed effects. You'll have some hilarious stories to tell if you do, but it's no fun while it's happening.

Top Bottom