Got to love free pots

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Got these at a landscaping/construction site. They are monsters. Also picked up 20 5 gallon and 20 1 gallon pots. Love me some free stuff😁
You should come to Colorado. You can literally drive anywhere in rural Colorado and find pots stuck on fence lines or in ditches. People don't secure their shit outside and our winds get quite harsh. I have, over the years, obtained hundreds of pots of various sizes, that blew in from neighbors, or just driving to town I usually see several pots stuck on fence lines. Tons of 25, 30 gallon hard pots just flying around Colorado on the daily. 🤠

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You should come to Colorado. You can literally drive anywhere in rural Colorado and find pots stuck on fence lines or in ditches. People don't secure their shit outside and our winds get quite harsh. I have, over the years, obtained hundreds of pots of various sizes, that blew in from neighbors, or just driving to town I usually see several pots stuck on fence lines. Tons of 25, 30 gallon hard pots just flying around Colorado on the daily. 🤠
Ah. The often seen “Colorado tumble pots” heard they are intense in the high plains…..🤣

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ah. The often seen “Colorado tumble pots” heard they are intense in the high plains…..🤣
Yeah unfortunately we also have a shitload of dirt bags stuck on fence lines, too. Growers will leave their empty bags unsecured outside and they end up 60 miles away stuck on a barbed wire fence. They're literally everywhere. Fox Farm seems to be the usual brand I see.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah unfortunately we also have a shitload of dirt bags stuck on fence lines, too. Growers will leave their empty bags unsecured outside and they end up 60 miles away stuck on a barbed wire fence. They're literally everywhere. Fox Farm seems to be the usual brand I see.
Lazy f’n burnouts, see you in about 24 hours, I’m heading that way for free pots….😂

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I am in Colorado, every pot in my backyard has been free😁
These are the biggest i have found though

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I am in Colorado, every pot in my backyard has been free😁
These are the biggest i have found though
Dude, I live in the wrong state, I hate buying pots, they treat them like gold here. It’s painful sometimes 😂😂😂😂 dying for some of those bonus pots.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s exactly what I do, waaay cheaper.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And my broke ass will be there like a burnout goal tender, one glove, one pulled up green striped tube sock with an eye patch snatching them fuckers up. 👊🏻

Top Bottom