Gotta get one of these

• Thread starter salmonslammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

they went through all the trouble to play the rasta music and make the bee look stoned and call it OG workerbee, why not trim something that looks a little more like weed. maybe sage or dried lavender. Little to much velcro and clip ons for my taste but a good place to start. Thanks for the link interesting watch.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I bought a cheaper version. Stepped on it and broke it a month later.

hahaha shit made me laugh

im gonna get one just to feel like a baller, lol, really im hoping they throw in some worker bee stickers. that bee cracks me up! stoned with rasta shoes! ... 300$ is one hell of a sticker price..... hopefully that tray has a cup holder with hooked up sound system or something

waayne

waayne

hahaha shit made me laugh

im gonna get one just to feel like a baller, lol, really im hoping they throw in some worker bee stickers. that bee cracks me up! stoned with rasta shoes! ... 300$ is one hell of a sticker price..... hopefully that tray has a cup holder with hooked up sound system or something

yeah Z you're gonna feel like a baller every time you hook your little apron up with velcro.....:rolleyes:

Please tell me no one is gullible enough to drop 3 bills on this :facepalm:

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Get a trim bin for 40 bucks.
Fuckin hate it when people try and gouge us like a bunch of suckers.
Make a quality product and sell it at a reasonable price. I could equip 6 trimmers with bins and scissors for the price of their stupid ass tray.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

yeah Z you're gonna feel like a baller every time you hook your little apron up with velcro.....:rolleyes:

Please tell me no one is gullible enough to drop 3 bills on this :facepalm:

so ready bro...
John apron

Delerium

Delerium

and three bills does seem a bit pricey. should be 89.99
This store had it on display with a chair all set up trying to get people to sit in it. Some guy did and I thought the salesman said 29.99, for that price sure it has it's place, but the workspace is so small you could only fit a couple of colas on it, my friends was like no he said 299.99, I was like gto. Salesman I quote "If you care about your trimmers this is the product" something to that extent. Guilt people into buying flimsy POS with a crappy clip on waste bag in the front and that apron thing is hysterical.
Rubbermaid tote tops or turkey pans do me just fine.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

You know Z, we're all friends here;)..........you can always be yourself around us,no worries buddy.....:)

I totally believe you on the flip flops
though....

Actually I always pictured you ,as more of a black, high heel pumps kinda guy;)
hahah u got me rolling over here:hilarious:

since were all friends, i will end this with one more selfie

Bath in heels

its all fun and games till Z takes it to far....

whats really fucked up is that i look real similar to dude^^ skinny but fit, long ass hair, and great legs...:hungry:

Top Bottom