Gotta move plants asap

• Thread starter saldiado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

Any good ideas on this. Discretion is of high priority, but more importantly minimal stress on the girls. Most are dwc, and am planning on suspending roots in a plastic bag or something for the move, been searching for hours, and havent really found an answer to this. Main concerns are powdery mildew, mold, and just overall bad health from this move. theyve been on 24 hours nonstop their whole life, any help will be greatly appreciated, sal:help:

L

livinglegend

need specifics. how big are they? how much time do you have and how much time will it take to move them once there in route? and are they moving because your moving out of the house? or they just need to be moved?

saldiado

saldiado

moving out. the bubbas are about 2 feet tall, and everything else around a foot+. about 45 minutes en route, thanks for help

R

redog

Re:Saldiado

Power goes out here all the time.The last time it was out for about 4 hours.Pumps were off the whole time and I had flashlights pointing at the ceiling to provide light.
I wouldn't sweat it.
45 minutes for me is cleaning out the buckets amount of time lol.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
just make sure they don't sit in the back on a u-haul truck where it's 120 degrees during the day. Heat this time of year would be my main concern for no taller plants than your moving

L

livinglegend

last time i just went with boxes man.
for larger plants i use the clothes boxes from u-haul, the ones with the hanger.... ya know?
are we talking about alot of plants here too?

S

Sirius

just knuckle up and do it... i like big boxes too... they always come in handy...

N

not2busy4

not sure where you are so if heat is an issue during the day move them at night so as not too cook them in the move

P

pilot error

.... for larger plants i use the clothes boxes from u-haul, the ones with the hanger....

haha I was just going to suggest these. They work great, even in the back of a pickup. And 45 mins is nothing, I wouldn't sweat the move.

saldiado

saldiado

cool thanks for the help. the boxes is the way Im gonna go. Just wanted to make sure there was no issue with mold from those. sal

Top Bottom