GOTTA MOVE WHERE SHOULD I GO IN CALI`

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND NEED TO MOVE LIVIN IN THE BAY RIGHT NOW AND GOT TO MOVE BECAUSE IM SELLING MY HOUSE IN NORTH BAY AND GOTTA TEAR DOWN MY GARDEN ! BUT I WANNA KEEP MY WIITE OG'S AS THEY ARE THE ONLY PLANT I WANT TO GROW AND IT TOOK 15 SEEDS TO FIND 3 FEMALES SO ANYWAY I HAVE 1 PACK OF 12 WHITE OG'S FROM LAST YEAR RIGHT BEFORE KHARMA LOST THE MOM SO I GOT SOME OF THE LAST PACKS I WAS THINKING OF TAKING THE TREE AND MAKING THEM HERMI A LITTLE SO I GET SEEM FROM ALL THE 3 PLANTS AND HOPEFULLY IN THE THOUSANDS OF SEEDS OF THE WHITE OG ANY IM SO CRUSHED I JUST SET UP A 4X8 WITH A 2X4 SO IT WAS 10X4 AND IT WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING I GOT 3 600W LAMPS WITH BLOCK BUSTERS AND 1 XXL WITH A 1000W AND IM SO SAD I WILL NEVER GET TO UPLOAD PICTURES OF THIS GARDEN AS IT WAS AMAZING AS I ONLY GREW WHITE STRAINS FOR YEARS AND ONLY THAT SO ITS SAD TO SEE IT GO AND SAD AS FUCK to have to be buying this shit wax for 40 a gram at the club i just wish my outdoor harvest didnt get ruined but i have some left SOOOOOO

farmers WHAT COUNTY IS GREAT FOR RENTING AND GROWING BUD IS SO CAL THE BEST? LIKE A SHACK OUT IN THE DESERT? OR SMALL HOUSE IN SO CAL? a PLACE on the OCEAN OR NEAR IN SANTA CRUZ OR A PLACE IN ARCATA OR A PLACE IN HUMBOLDT OR A PLACE IN THE CITYS ABOVE HUMBOLDT?? OR EUREKA ? CENTRAL CALI WHERE SHOULD I LOOK FOR A PLACE TO LIVE I HAVE TO MOVE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME I GOTTA MOVE WHERE SHOULD I MOVE IN CALIFORNIA I WAS THINKIN GILROY BUT I LOVW HUMBOLDT BUT HONESTLY I JUST WANT TO GROW A POUND EVERY FEW MONTHS AND LIVE MY LIFE AND YES I HAVE TO STAY IN CALI

Ever after

Ever after

come on no one not even a county to live in a an area north sourth ? so cal or cal? what the fuck i thot this was thc farmer

reloader

reloader

I really don't know what you expect someone to say. If your growing indoors it doesn't matter where you live because you control the environment. I wouldn't even visit Kalifornia let alone live there. The weed market is flooded to shit, most of it is hotter then hell, their are rules & red tape to do anything. Try to get a permit to build a guesthouse on your own land it cost thousands & you have to jump through endless hoops, ok enough of my rant. I lived there once, & their is just to many people.

frebo

frebo

I love NorCal. Check out Happy Camp, Yreka, Weed, Gasquet, and other small towns near these. Al Roker tells me every morning what "your weather" is and most days I would rather be here in Oregon, that's Orygun.

xrob415x

xrob415x

For outdoor I have been hearing about a bunch of people from the bay area heading up to sonoma and lake county. For small scale indoor growing I hear sonoma county is the place to be. I been told police are very cool and that there are rarely any robberies. It is also less expensive than bay area.

jinx0531

jinx0531

Around Fresno for indoor not for outdoor in Fresno county. Outdoor I'd go up north or up by bass lake or Sonoma area

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Santa cruz area. Boulder creek, aptos, scotts valley etc.. Wont regret. Word is 1000 sq ft outdoor garden. Im going to dial my deps dont know about yall

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
come on no one not even a county to live in a an area north sourth ? so cal or cal? what the fuck i thot this was thc farmer

PM sent on Friday, if you're considering Shasta then you should consider counties closer to the Bay. I would stay the hell out of Lake Co, at all costs. ;)

Cort

Cort

Happy Camp... I rode thru there once on a lark. Pretty area but I think there is some major inbreeding going on. Its almost like someone transported a slice of rural kentucky.

Didnt seem to welcome outsiders much.

frebo

frebo

I was hoping someone would react to Happy Camp. There are three Indian tribes, 600 forest service employees, a lot of pot growers and a bunch of miners.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm sympathetic to sheep, though... Happy Camp sounds like a sheep's worst nightmare.

Cort

Cort

a492.gif

I love tshirt hell.com They always have something relevant to the convo.

Nomads Landing

Nomads Landing

Happy Camp is cool, better weather than here, and way off the grid. The inbreeding is pretty much all of Siskiyou county, we were blown away ourselves...Deliverance.,. lol... There is cheap land here in Butte Valley, I know of 10 ac for 6K, and 4o ac for 50k owner finance. Greenhouses are pretty much manditory here, but the nugs sure get real frosty. Cheap land all over this county, Trinity rocks, check out were the 299 and 69 ( I think) meet and that area. Check out Miranda in SoHum. And the best place in our opinion for growers is about 17 miles north of Nevada City, up the 49, just south of the Yuba. Just ideas. We do a lot of driving sometimes.

Top Bottom