Gotta pull down my harvest and hash it...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Whats the quickest way? Landlord is giving me shit, and I wanna pull and hash it. Its 55 days anyway, so oh well. Should I let it dry and then hash it? Its all huge buds, whats the best way? I have always dried it, broken it up, then hashed it. Do I need to dry it and if so, should I just heat the room and get it dry asap? I dunno, I need this done FAST!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I am sorry for your Landloard issues.

It is best to dry your material before you make Hash.

If you are in a spot where you need to stash some stuff to keep things going, I have a spare room you can use.

L

Lost

You are awesome. Hopefully it does not come to that, I was planning on moving out before the end of the month, but my landlord is trying some BS with me. Was going to be my last harvest for a long time as well!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear the issues lost... I would freeze it until i could dry it and deal with it it needed or cut it up and run it wet..

sky high

sky high

I freeze for bubble and dry it if I am going to tumble it for kief.

If you have bubblebags you can freeze it today and run it tomorrow.

Be safe, my friend.

s h

Blaze

Blaze

Freeze it then hash it - fresh frozen material makes the best bubble hash anyway. If you do dry it don't rush the drying or curing. I've found that actually has a really big impact on the final product.

Bummer on the land-lord issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom