Gotten A Marijuana Dui But Not High?

• Thread starter KellySwanson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KellySwanson

Have you gotten a marijuana dui but you had smoked hours ago and were no longer "impaired"?

My name is Kelly Swanson and I am a reporter for the Peninsula Press, a project of the Stanford Journalism Program. I am writing an article about the issues surrounding the creation of laws concerning driving under the influence of marijuana in California, and I was wondering if there was anyone who could share their experiences of being pulled over for marijuana DUI while not actually showing impairment from using marijuana. I am trying to describe the controversy of using a blood test for THC when it could show THC in the body from a while ago because THC is stored in fat cells.

Please reach out if you or someone you know has had a similar experience or would like to discuss marijuana DUIs. Thanks!

My email is [email protected] and my phone number is (504)-810-1487

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You wouldnt want to meet me behind the wheel without my morning dab...
Ptsd and tbi makes you short tempered and angry.
hot_rod_heisenberg_line_art_by_rawjawbone-d5pu3rq.jpg

iKharon

iKharon

Have you gotten a marijuana dui but you had smoked hours ago and were no longer "impaired"?

My name is Kelly Swanson and I am a reporter for the Peninsula Press, a project of the Stanford Journalism Program. I am writing an article about the issues surrounding the creation of laws concerning driving under the influence of marijuana in California, and I was wondering if there was anyone who could share their experiences of being pulled over for marijuana DUI while not actually showing impairment from using marijuana. I am trying to describe the controversy of using a blood test for THC when it could show THC in the body from a while ago because THC is stored in fat cells.

Please reach out if you or someone you know has had a similar experience or would like to discuss marijuana DUIs. Thanks!

My email is [email protected] and my phone number is (504)-810-1487
If we get to a point where Leo's can take blood roadside on a "routine traffic stop", I'm leaving this country. Period.

Top Bottom