Goudaberry @ day 43

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Here's a cut I got from my buddy Sweatcheeba a while back.I have been teasin Cheeb's by not posting any pics and only because he kept asking me when am I gonna post some pics.Well,here you go buddy I guess I have teased you long enough.

So Goudaberry is B.B. Cheese x Querkle male.She has been in bloom for a full 43 days now and looks like she'll be done by 55 days at the latest.I have already seen amber trics on her and will start the flush I guess now.
Her aroma's are very Cheese/shunky with an added Blue berry under tone.let me say this,she is very arrowmatic to say the least.
Her trics are off the hook and shining like thousands of little diamonds that is thick and almost looks mated they are so tightly packed.She rivals my P. Kush for frostyness easily.Against all the other strains I have this gal stands out.

Although she is not the biggest yielder her frosty ness makes up for it.The fact that she's not yielding very well is probably my falt.I had her in a 1/2 gal pot and repoted her to a 1 gal pot,veged her for 1 week then tossed her into bloom.She went into a growth spurt at week 2 into the bloom when the flowers were already starting to form.She had doubled her growth before she stoped.Now I know she needs some veg time after repot in order to get a good root zone.
I have already asked and reieved another clone from Cheeb's and will do her proper next run.

So enough bable,lets get to the picture show.
Now I will add that the pics you are about to see I took and have not done any photo enhancing trics of any kind.I only took the pics,added my logo then resized them for the net.So what you are about to see is what you get.get it !

These are for you Sweetcheeba.Hope you enjoy'd the show

later
Ocan

Goudaberry  day 43
Goudaberry  day 43 2
Goudaberry  day 43 3
Goudaberry  day 43 4
Goudaberry  day 43 5
Goudaberry  day 43 6
Goudaberry  day 43 7
Goudaberry  day 43 8
Goudaberry  day 43 9
Goudaberry  day 43 10
Goudaberry  day 43 11
Goudaberry  day 43 12
Goudaberry  day 43 13
Z

ziggy1

looks really tasty.. cant wait to see the next run all dialed in

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Great work!!

looks amazing ocan can wait till your smoke report in a few weeks!!!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thiis is just one pheno of goudaberry. the other one that i got yeiled well, i kept this special one not for its size and am passing it around as it is unique for its flavor and aroma also the high aint bad either ;)

dlovejah

dlovejah

God Ocanibis you really take the nicest Trich shots Ive ever seen..:character0111: Beautiful Photography.. Im sure youve heard it a thousand times but thanks and beautiful work.. Rock on...dlj.:heart:bubblez:

Top Bottom