GPV Kush(gdp x sfv og) ll's attempt with macros

• Thread starter luvinlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

These are my attempts at gettin up close and personal with the girls....Not nearly the doobieduck and ocanabis quality but ya gotta start somewhere..Ya might have to click on em to actually get a good look at the trichs...This is the first single bean of this homemade cross and she got hired as a mommy right away...lol...not sure Im gonna keep the "kush" on the end of the name yet it kinda makes it long and drawn out, let me know what you farmers think of the name... I got a second bean just about done and its the opposite of this one(which is leaning hard on the lanky og side of things) and the next one is super stout gdp style and smells just like a tangerine jolly rancher...cant wait for that one too....Ill try to get dry shots and smoke report up in a week or two :free-character-smil:anim_30:
Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros

Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros 2

Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros 3

Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros 4

Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros 5

Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros 6

Gpv kushgdp x sfv og lls attempt with macros 7

S

SkyHi

Nice work man they look beautiful and delicious, with that said GET TO CRACKN LOL those beans need to be ran

L

luvinlife

"you must spread some rep around before giving it to skyhi again" lol thanks brotha...oh you know it, tis the season to be crackalackin...

L

luvinlife

Goona be choppin the next one of this cross(gdp x ogk) tonight......super stout and frosty girl......It took me 3 or 4 weeks to place the smell, everytime I'd smell it, it'd smell like oranges big time, but it smelled like something familiar too I just could never place it....everyday it drove me nuts...then one day I smelled it, it just hit me: tangerine orange jolly rancher to the T....cant wait to puff some......Ill get pics up tonight or tomorrow

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

looking real good ll.. can't wait to see some more pics and some more beans popping.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
YO! thats ill:puke great job on the grow and pics thanks for sharing that. Peace HDK

L

luvinlife

Thank you for the kind words and for stoppin in HDk!

Illmind

Illmind

Nice. Look like some face pounding chron. I grab a new glass everytime I harvest something new that looks right.

D

Dubwobble

I would call it simply "Purple OG"

Way catchier and would make my head turn if I saw the name.

G

goleboy

...ive had purple OG before....tat chit is beyond purple OG...tha shiould be called "OGesus"...but saddly my homie who crossed greenhouses the church with DNA #18 OG stold that name already

L

luvinlife

Right on illmind....yep there's no better way to try out a new strain than with some fresh glass....Thanks for poppin in man!

Thanks Dubwobble appreciate you stoppin by and for the input...your right that does sound good for sure, but I think I may have heard of it before....not positive though?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
luvinlife you made a sweet looking cross. Tangerine smell is a plus too.

D

Dubwobble

Elite had "Twisted Purple OG", but I've never seen an actual seed called just Purple OG.

=)

either way I call it DANK!

L

luvinlife

goleboy...sorry I missed your earlier post...thanks bro....Ogesus...lmao thats funny man!

Tobor...Thanks man! yeah just puffed on a tester bud of the Tangerine pheno and its hella tasty. the purple taste kinda added a little somethin in the end...Though Its still got the tangerine undertones...I'll put up some pics of that one soon.

Dub...Thanks again bro...yeah maybe thats why it sounds familiar...

I'll see if anyone else wants to chime in if they've heard of purple og before?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Whoa, Nelly, nice work. Seriously, I like the trich production. I have a couple patients and buddies who love purps- especially the heavy indicas. The only purp I do have is an unknown that turned out pretty good- TyKaycha named it purple ambien for its relaxing qualities, but it tends turn pop nanners in late flower and I can't have that in a perpetual harvest garden. If I could find a worthy substitute, I'd probably let that strain go, or make a few clones and give them to those who love the strain.

I like the fact that you're paying tribute to your Grandfather. The strain name should mean something to you- not necessarily be catchy or clever. Nobody cares what a strain is called, if the genetics are there... (e.g. "green crack", Herijuana, the "shit", etc- not very great names, but top quality strains...)

Keep up the great work. Peace.

Top Bottom