Gpw Question And 3x3 Sog Led ?

• Thread starter Billylarryog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Billylarryog

Friend was growing a "tester seed" he found in some "cali Tahoe og" he vegged them for about a month(12inchs tall his veg lights are just to barely keep the mother plants alive) then it went into flower no grow tech's with 2-9 watt led light. (60watt equivalent) grow area was 28 inchs high 18 inchs wide. At day 60 it was topped at about 21 inchs it ended on day 90 10-15% Amber. Yielded 23gs dry,(biggest nug was 3GS) this strain had really hard nugs, is this a 1.1gpw not counting veg? Also using the same strain from reveg is it possibly for him to put 9 in 5gallon buckets in a 3x3x6 tent with a 250 watt led (187 actual watt) and aim for 4 oz a plant? The nugs are dense with cfls, I couldn't even imagine led or a hps. Also this is soil not hydro

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

Well 28 grams from 29 watts is just under 1gpw. so yeah its pretty close. reveg takes a hood month or ao before you will start to see good growth again if it works at all. i know some growers have probably had better success reveging than i have but i have about a 50% success rate.

3x3 sounds like he could put in 9 of thos 5 gallon buckets as long as the tent is actually 36 inches and not 30 inches. if he is gonna use low powered led i think he should stick with a 2 gallon or 3 gallon pot as the plants would most likely not use up all the soil space of a five gallon.

As for the lights...ive run 200w cob panels that i built with COB arrays over 3x3 tents and it worked well. i get about 1gpw that way. but i would caution you by saying most commercial LEDs are shite and i have no idea which 200w panel he wants to use...

Friend was growing a "tester seed" he found in some "cali Tahoe og" he vegged them for about a month(12inchs tall his veg lights are just to barely keep the mother plants alive) then it went into flower no grow tech's with 2-9 watt led light. (60watt equivalent) grow area was 28 inchs high 18 inchs wide. At day 60 it was topped at about 21 inchs it ended on day 90 10-15% Amber. Yielded 23gs dry,(biggest nug was 3GS) this strain had really hard nugs, is this a 1.1gpw not counting veg? Also using the same strain from reveg is it possibly for him to put 9 in 5gallon buckets in a 3x3x6 tent with a 250 watt led (187 actual watt) and aim for 4 oz a plant? The nugs are dense with cfls, I couldn't even imagine led or a hps. Also this is soil not hydro

Top Bottom