Gramma Invites The Old Danksters Here

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
An "Unknown Moderator" embellished the truth a little to Res1, Then antagonized me with Warnings and Violations, Which were all BS.
That's the short version anyway. lol
But I actually pulled out of the den just before getting the boot hahaha
lol,,yea that site went to hell fast all the best growers went over here i think im the only one that dint get the boot allthough i may have by now idk,,lol havent been there in a sec,,,,,,,i thought id get booted just because of were my loyalties were,,,,lol anyway screw em it kool here nice place more info more people,,,,,take care bro

Mndovrmnky

Mndovrmnky

They've kinda put Themselves in a difficult position. @GrammaHydro post about how she was gonna make hash, she was asked to remove it from the grow feed. But if it had been on the daily den and someone asked her how she made it they would say it's supposed to be on the grow feed. Can't win...

Srenots

Srenots

I'm Not hating anyone, just looking for a place W/O drama, But I feel you on the threat of losing your peeps from the den, by getting the boot
Human Nature causes us to seek bigger and better things.
BTW there are some who may be working for the other guys, if you know what i'm saying? lol
I haven't been booted, but spend a lot less time there, it is what it is, every1 split so I came here, its dead there now.... o well ~

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
They've kinda put Themselves in a difficult position. @GrammaHydro post about how she was gonna make hash, she was asked to remove it from the grow feed. But if it had been on the daily den and someone asked her how she made it they would say it's supposed to be on the grow feed. Can't win...
yep to petty if u ask me,,power trippin cblaze an daddy,,,made cblaze a mod an bam all hell went to shit,,

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

So this is where everyone has been hiding. I go on to the Den in the first time in a while and half my friends are gone lol. I was wondering WTF ! Lol. By reading all of this I see there was some shenanigans going on there.

Top Bottom