Gramma Invites The Old Danksters Here

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Quite frankly this Oscar crap is crap. I'm really tired of the blacks insisting on being just like white folks. If you are black...be proud not ENTITLED!
Take race out of everything and maybe race would not be so obnoxiously an issue. Why cant these actors win based on their talent and performance instead of race?

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Quite frankly this Oscar crap is crap. I'm really tired of the blacks insisting on being just like white folks. If you are black...be proud not ENTITLED!
Take race out of everything and maybe race would not be so obnoxiously an issue. Why cant these actors win based on their talent and performance instead of race?

At this point in history your skin color shouldn't get you any more than the next guy. Nobody should feel entitled to anything they haven't earned themselves.

Ecompost

Ecompost

In order to prove their diversity ,the Academy have decided to add another 'Best Supporting Actor' nominee to the Oscars ceremony.

The bear from The Revenant will now also be attending.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

gramma did you and the family get around to planting white blaze,hope yall enjoy it,my way of passing a oz to each of you instead of a joint ,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

Catherine Zeta-Jones has revealed the secret of her youthful complexion - happiness, water and argon oil.

Although the contrast of being constantly photographed next to a husband who looks like a rotting corpse probably does no harm either.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hey Hiya folks. :D
I tracked the seeds I bought and they should be here this week..so yay!
I'm ordering more lights today and other stuff....its the first o the month..lol. Every month I decide what is most important since we are on a very fixed income. I'll be posting again in my grow diary too. I am sporadic as all hell but I like keeping posted with everyone. :D

madscrapper

madscrapper

Congrats on your purchase, now comes the part I hate....the wait to see `em get here. I have only bought from Attitude also. Don`t blame ya being happy and tickled pink, with that line up I would be too. Great growin` ahead I forsee.
I order from herbies for years.always received my orders and they have the biggest selection..good customer service too.just food for thought.
Nice looking line up grammar hydro.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I order from herbies for years.always received my orders and they have the biggest selection..good customer service too.just food for thought.
Nice looking line up grammar hydro.

Have heard only good things about Herbie`s. Last couple times got `em at the Cannabis Cup in Michigan. Thanks for the heads up though. Peace and great growin`.

Top Bottom