Granaddy purple ebb n gro dying***

• Thread starter FromGROtoFLO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FromGROtoFLO

Hey everybody this is my first post on here although I have been growing for some time now via the ebb n GRO from CAP. I run 2 drums and 81 buckets under 9 1000watt lights. Pretty large setup. After this round I will be changing over to trays because I keep expanding. Anyways, I have a problem this round with my grandaddys. I veg'd for a month in 4" rockwool then transplanted to buckets they're have not grown, yellowing is an issue and I seem to be losing 1-3 a week. I recently changed watering to 4 times, raised my controller bucket to provide for water, ph'd and ppm'd properly, run co2 at 8-900 and the room temp is 76-86. Any help would be great, thanks!

alstotter

alstotter

All 81 are GDP? The simplest answer to me is that you have different strains that like different feeding regimes? Considering the other strain(s) are fine.

I've only been doing this for a few runs so please take this as me trying to help but not knowing for sure your problem or the proper diagnosis for your problem

P

paperplane

are the ones dying or yellowing closet or furthest from your drum?

F

FromGROtoFLO

I think I've diagnosed the problem to just a lack of water. How often does the GDP require water? It seems like bumping up the feedings is resolving some yellowing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom