Grand Doggy Purple Med Grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
What up dudes. Thanks to my good friend KottenMouthKing I get the pleasure of popping a few beans of the Grand Doggy Purple and im excited as hell.
Just put the beans in the Germinator so i will post more pics in a few days.
I hope i can make Kotten proud on this one.

:movie

Granddoggykickoff

Gdpops

Stay tuned.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Well I'm bout to pull up a chair, Good luck I really hope you do that Sour Bubble too! hmmm......Sour Bubble, lol.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Sour Bubble is next. I just have to offset them because of my plant count. thanks for tunning in. :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah this ones gonna be dank. I've been thinkin about snatching a pack of those!!! Goodshit! Can't wait to see what they do!!!

S

sensisaint

yo whats up bro? going to keep an eye on this one. good luck bro! peace

altimood

altimood

Stoked buddy! We'll have to compare phenos. You're gonna love this plant Jeffadies!

D

desertmedgrower

Nice man... sour bubble is one of my favorite strains. Running a cross of her right now that is ROCKIN ;)

P

paulycali

Off to a great start!
Is this connoissuer genetics granddoggy purps?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Yeah this ones gonna be dank. I've been thinkin about snatching a pack of those!!! Goodshit! Can't wait to see what they do!!!

Thanks man. I can't wait to see how they turn out either.

So jealous.

im along for the ride more pics this time tho

I will try to do lots of pics for sure. :banana1sv6:

yo whats up bro? going to keep an eye on this one. good luck bro! peace

Thanks for checking it out man. more to come soon.

Good luck bro! i hope they work out for ya.:hi

You da man. :ninja Im keeping my fingers crossed for a boy and a girl like we were talking about the other night. Thanks again for pointing out that iso chamber to me.

Stoked buddy! We'll have to compare phenos. You're gonna love this plant Jeffadies!

Right on man. Do you have a thread going on that one? Will be interesting to see the differences between the two. Glad your aboard brutha.

Nice man... sour bubble is one of my favorite strains. Running a cross of her right now that is ROCKIN ;)

I haven't had the pleasure of having the sour bubble just yet but thanks to my homie i will soon. Throw up a thread of that cross man i would love to see it.

Off to a great start!
Is this connoissuer genetics granddoggy purps?

thank you.
I will have to let KottenMouthKing answer this one as i dont know.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Holy shit KMK your seed storage method is kicken. both beans cracked in under 20 hours. props dude you know how to keep that shit super fresh.
the first one popped in just under 10 hours.
Firstpopper

the second popped not long after that.
Popper2

Babypictureslol

Freshlyplanted

and were off and running.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
This grow is gonna be super fun. I cant wait to see what happens.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Subbed up bro, got my popcorn in the microwave, pullin up a chair! Hope im not to late!

What're ya plannin on feeding these ladies?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Subbed up bro, got my popcorn in the microwave, pullin up a chair! Hope im not to late!

What're ya plannin on feeding these ladies?

What up dude hope you enjoy the show.

as far as feeding goes I will be sticking to my normal 3part FoxFarm stuff.
I am contemplating removing the grow big and replacing it with something organic.

once a month they will get this simple organic tea while in veg.
1 gallon of water
2 tblspoons EWC
1 teaspoon molasses
1 teaspoon guano
after i bubble this and get the sudds i cut it with a gallon of water.

I think i will be adding Liquid kelp or Nitrozime or possibly both if funds permit it.

I do Feed Feed Water with my FF stuff and i was thinking about trying the OGR FF regimen i saw in the OG Raskal nutrient thread.

I tried something a little different on my media mix this time.

4 gallons Happy Frog
2 bricks COCO
1 small bag of Vermiculite
1 gallon of EWC
2 tablespoons of blood meal
2 tablespoons of bone meal
2 tablespoons of corn meal
.5 cup of Dolomite lime
I mixed all this in rubbermade tub and have had the lid on it in the sun for a week so by the time the sprouts are ready for transplant the mix should be good to go.. OR NOT..lol im really just making educated guesses based on this forum and the research i have done so if anyone thinks i should change anything please chime in. im all ears.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

What up dude hope you enjoy the show.

as far as feeding goes I will be sticking to my normal 3part FoxFarm stuff.
I am contemplating removing the grow big and replacing it with something organic.

once a month they will get this simple organic tea while in veg.
1 gallon of water
2 tblspoons EWC
1 teaspoon molasses
1 teaspoon guano
after i bubble this and get the sudds i cut it with a gallon of water.

I think i will be adding Liquid kelp or Nitrozime or possibly both if funds permit it.

I do Feed Feed Water with my FF stuff and i was thinking about trying the OGR FF regimen i saw in the OG Raskal nutrient thread.

I tried something a little different on my media mix this time.

4 gallons Happy Frog
2 bricks COCO
1 small bag of Vermiculite
1 gallon of EWC
2 tablespoons of blood meal
2 tablespoons of bone meal
2 tablespoons of corn meal
.5 cup of Dolomite lime
I mixed all this in rubbermade tub and have had the lid on it in the sun for a week so by the time the sprouts are ready for transplant the mix should be good to go.. OR NOT..lol im really just making educated guesses based on this forum and the research i have done so if anyone thinks i should change anything please chime in. im all ears.

Sounds good bro! Im using some 0-13-0 Vital Earths Guano extract with their bloom extract (all organic) as a soil dressing, working good so far. As for some nutes I could recommend, I can only recommend Aurora Soul Synthetics, and Roots Organics. Never used any of Roots Organics bud boosting products, but I've heard good things about the RO HPK and HP2 products. Good people, solid line, loving the results so far!

Im using Nitrozime as well, only added it to my reg about a week ago, seems to be doing my ladies fine. Using it as a foliar along with some Sierra Natural Science rosemary/fungicide mixed in with the nitrozime solution.

Your soil mix sounds bomb bro, hopefully it works out. Im just using straight roots organics, but im planning on adding a brick of coco, some clay pellets, and some extracts to my next soil mix.

ROCK ON BRO!!!

Top Bottom