Grand Opening Friday Aug 13

• Thread starter rockymtnbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

C2 MMC is about to become a reality. We open Friday morning at 10:00 am. Location is 2008 W. Sheldon in Old Colorado City. We're 1/2 block east of 21st St between Colorado Ave and Cimarron. Hope to see you there.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Conrats my brutha, much success!!

Tex

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Big congratulations, rocky. :) Enjoy!

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

hells yeah ill come check ya out....Come check out my shop off Nevada

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Thanks folks. Still have a lot of apprehension about this. It was never something I had a desire to get into but my friend couldn't pull this off with out an experienced grower and financial problems dictate my actions at this point. I pray he won't turn out to be another whore just chasing the god damn $$$.

D

Dr.Smitty

Congrats brother Rocky and once you get over the rough spots of start up consider someone real solid to team up with.

Grow on :bong2:

G

greentipz

shoes

Can i get a pair of those whore chasing tennis shoes?
if they are manufactured by ogr i'll take two pair

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Stopped by the spot today....He's still knocking out a few little things but it's gonna look great once he's finished setting up....Quality meds as well :) Go check him out guys show some Farmer love !

I

Inuit

Hey Rocky,

Congrats on the new position. Wishing you much success man! Best of luck with the partner.

Alaska

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Thanks Inuit, been a lot of long hours but we've just about got her done now.
Leroy it was great meeting you. I got locked out of the building after you left lol. For some reason my new key didn't want to work. Had to take the rest of the afternoon off 'cause the landlord had gone to the mtns and my partner was teaching a firearms class.
I'll be there from noon till 4 today to finish potting up some clones. If any one is in the area stop by and say high!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Just give the people the best you can when they spend their money. Then everyone is happy.

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Hey big good to see you over here. Lots of folks we know from other sites are here at The Farmer.

Top Bottom