Grandaddy Purple

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truecannabliss

Hey everyone here are a few pics of the Grandaddy Purple (Kens cut) that we use in our breeding, for anyone not sure what the real deal looks like here it it:
GDP_01_.jpg
GDP_02_.jpg
GDP_03_1.jpg

More pics to come before she is chopped.
Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful

She's a looker, nice plants. That monster in the background is impressive as well. Take it easy

mal

altimood

altimood

That's a beauty. Obviously good breeding stock too. You guys are awesome.:banana1sv6:

U

unoeye

Runnin a nice GDP cross and it always make mouth drool seeing the real deal pics. Thanks for sharing buddy.

T

truecannabliss

This is the cut we used to make the S1 seeds, we will post up some pics of the Grandaddy S1's soon.
Peace

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

okay jw she is beautiful cant wait for my leaves to look like that!!! ill be following cant wait to see your all pix of the gdp!!

T

truecannabliss

before the chop (70 days)

Hey everyone here is the Grandaddy Purple cut just before harvest at week 10 which is longer than she needs but i wanted to give her 3 weeks of plain water and mis judged things slightly so took her a week longer than i would normally.
Grandaddy_Purple_01_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_02_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_03_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_04_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_05_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_06_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_07_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_08_.jpg
Grandaddy_Purple_09_.jpg

As you can probably tell by the number of pics i am a big fan of this lady.
Peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm she's a beauty bro truly killer smoke deff one of my all time favs you've got her lookin proper for sure enjoy that dank!--sick job!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's so beautiful. She's def a keeper, CannaBliss! I really want those GDP S1's to hit the farm. Hit me a pm! Keep up the great work and best of luck in 2012.

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

True those pix are awesome I'm praying my GDP s1's will come close to that!! Make sure to follow my thread on here under organic soil forum!!

Also true make sure we get some dry nug shots please!! That lady is beautiful can't stop looking at her!!

S

SourPatchSwag

Any Plans For another S1 batch?

Hey i really lover what your working with!! LMFAO... But seriously are there any plans for a new batch of S1 GDP beans Those look super flame!!! Keep up the good work!N Get those S1s to the hungry masses:hunter:

F

FarmerSean

nice buds

my friend just came up on the GDP. cant wait to try it out and grow it. One of the great flavors. What nuets are you runnin with this beast.

O

ojd

more gdp s1 in 3 months and they will definately be dropping here

truecanabliss feedijng schedule
cana coco a- b half strength
bcuzz coco bloom stimulator and booster
pk 13/14
then 3 weeks hard flush or even 4 if needed

peace

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

will they be dropping at the tude again?? i need to cop another pack just to have lol.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Just drooled on myself! Really nice lookin girls man; looks like some awesome oozing meds. Take it easy

Top Bottom