Grandaddy Purps

• Thread starter groundmole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

groundmole

What up everyone...been a while since I posted anything...finally getting things back to going...here's a cut that found it's way to my grow...I'm liking her for sure...got a second grow of her brewing now...just a fantastic cut....all FF/wSupplements...3 gal pots...grape goo at 9 wks...:)

Grandaddy purps
Grandaddy purps 2
Grandaddy purps 3
Grandaddy purps 4
Grandaddy purps 5
Grandaddy purps 6
Grandaddy purps 7
Grandaddy purps 8
Grandaddy purps 9
Grandaddy purps 10
rawman

rawman

Nice! Can't wait for me to get another grow of hher that looks just like mine.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

WOW!!! Congrats on her bro she looks perfect..... Amazing color is that bc you droped the temp or did she do it on her own???

rawman

rawman

Mine got almost as purp as that at a constant of 75 lights on and as low as 65 lights off

R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice rawman i would love to see some pics of urs :)

G

groundmole

Thanks for stopping in here guys...she is a joy to grow and will purple with moderate temps avg 80f with lights on...75f off...here's a shot of the current GDP grow that's about 2 to 3 wks from finish...heavy yields and great manners she has...she's got a permanent spot in the mother room....love to see them pics as well rawman....thanks again for peeking...

103 2083
JAWS

JAWS

man those are some killer pics dude, ive got some GDP beans im gonna be popping in the next run and i hope i get something like that...
BEAUTIFUL WORK:pimp:

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

AMAZING! very beautiful, love it, keep it coming, hope to see more in the future.

O

organic herbalist

looks very nice. GDP is one of my fav strains but you dont get it in the uk so its very rare i get some.

G

groundmole

One of my Favorite Purple girls to date...without trimming she just becomes a green glob of branches in veg...I'm yet to try her with no trimming but my guess is you'll never penetrate her thickness without some pruning..she vegges a little slow...not much more compared to most...couple weeks avg....I got a few rooting for another run...and a few extra for a couple crosses...searching now for a Purple Lemon Larry Kush pheno or a Twisted Purple Sour OG Kush....both strains in the works now...should make for some interesting crosses...hard to find them special boys when you need one...I'll post a J here when up and running the next batch..thanks to the donor if you lurking bro, and the kind words here fellows...:smiley_joint:

V

VADO

Looks absolutely awesome! I've been holding on to this one for a while now, haven't really given her much attention though... In you experience what's the best way to run her? Should I be taking the time to veg out bushes or just pack as many as I can under the light and flip em small?

JAWS

JAWS

well the time is drawing and fall is starting so it wont be long now, once i get this grow down and dried i'll be starting my GDP beanage and i'll be looking for that nasty ass purple pheno ive been told is in this batch of beans..also will have some BLACK-gdp in house today i hope umm not sure if i will run those this fall but maybe...

MOLE, i will be runing these straight up with just the lower shoots being removed:rauch08::rauch08: so we should see a very nice main cola that could knock a MF clean out....would love to get that PURPLE pheno while runing her in a cool fall grow..
peace brother:sick0018:

fractal

fractal

Dude that looks like the GDP cut I have, it is unlike others I have seen because it yields like a pig ! Totally top notch in every way and colors up even in warm temps yea looks like the same one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom