granddaddy definition???

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

what does grandaddy mean? is it stronger than master or og?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
GDP or Grand Daddy Purps in the Mendo Purps, Da Purps, and Purple Urkle family o strains..

I am sure there are all kinds of crosses and gybrids out there as well...

Tex

S

S4v

Slight correction

GDP = grandaddy purple. It's very similar, if not the same as purple urkle. It is not within the 'family' of mendo purps (fast growing sativa type) but it does share the same color and similar beginnings of origin - The NorCal/Oregon area. A lot of people call Urkle many names. Mendo purps is one of the many incorrect names given to her.

Whether or not she's 'stronger' than master or og kinda depends on your body chemistry, and how she was grown. Urkle/GDP, in my personal experience, is a 10+ week plant. She's stronger at 10+ weeks but everybody pulls her at 7-9 weeks. A couple of runs back i checked her trichs at 9 weeks and they were still clear. I pulled her at 9 weeks this time, and yup, she was weaker than my last batch that was pulled at 10+

B

BlowCrack

i felt that same way s4v, the guy who gave me the so called mk ultra said it was a 10 week but trchs were still 75% clear

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Was always told Grandaddy is Big Bud x Urkle. Mendo is not of the urkle family.

R

ResinGoat

Was always told Grandaddy is Big Bud x Urkle. Mendo is not of the urkle family.

This is what I heard as well. We get it here in my neck of the woods via canada I believe. Its not the strongest, but its uplifting, happy stone/high.

N

negative 1

i like the grandaddy/grape ape/whatever you wish to call it for hybrid experimentation, the results are pretty much tell tale with the occasional twist. i personaly belive they are all the same, different people get different results using different methods but i am no genius so who knows, all the clone only highly sought strains all have 25 different stories to please 25 different people and they all get kinda kixed into a big story. just a thought though, i say plant the beans find the one you like and make your own story.
negative 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom