Granddaddy Purps, Sour Diesel, Hashberry...32 days...luvinlife's first journal

• Thread starter luvinlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

Well here we go they're really startin to fatten up. day 32 and countin....

Granddaddy Purps

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 9

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 10

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 11

Sour Diesel

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 12

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 13

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 14

Hashberry

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 15

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 16

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 17

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 18

Kalichakra 1(indica pheno)

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 2

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 3

Kalichakra 2(sativa pheno)

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 4

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 5

Himalayan Gold

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 6

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 7

Chriesel(my blonde beauty..lol)

Granddaddy purps sour diesel hashberry32 daysluvinlifes first journal 8

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
im shure your luvinlife with those around nice pics bro

K

koopa troopa

nice plants. how you like the mandala strains overall?

L

luvinlife

Thanks. and They're not too bad I've done the Satori and Sadhu before too but ended up gettin rid of em for other stuff. Im gonna try the kali and hb now and see. I got all 4 at once but havent tried these 2 yet. Overall they're allright you get what ya pay for though right?.

K

koopa troopa

tried to run mandala #1, the originals, but they weren't too special. ran out of the pack, so i am done with mandala until they come back with some fresh gear.

D

Dublo

Much respect to you man, K+, keep it up man, lookin' forward to the Gran Finale.. Bless!

F

Fear

I'll be watching that grandaddy purps grow for sure. Looks medsmorizing.

L

luvinlife

Thats funny koopa cuz thats what I originally wanted for some northen outdoor, but they were out, so I decided to give em a try anyway. i ordered the Kalichakra, hashberry, satori, & sadhu and haven't been very impressed. good germination, growth, and resin content, but mediocre high and very plain taste, overall 5/4, probably be good commercial strains for somebuddy. I won't be orderin mandala anytime soon either.(although the kali or hashberry could still suprise me)

GDS StonerBoy- thanks man!

Dublo- Thank you very much bro! much respect to you as well! Im lookin forward to the finale too....lol

Thanks Fear man. Its definitely medsmorizing(lol) I decided I gotta watch out with it or I might be takin an unexpected nappy....lmfao

N

Nuglover

I've grown Hashberry a couple of times. There is one pheno I've found with a really nice floral/berry flavor and sweet wildflower/berry taste. It was actually really tasty with a medium stone. Just 1 plant though. All the rest tasted like lightly sweetened sawdust.The buds looked awesome...colorful and frosty, just no real taste or smell. I won't be growing any more. Too many other strains that are much better for me to go there again. Live and learn. That one good plant was worth the $20 I spent on the beans so not a total loss.

L

luvinlife

Ya I hear ya with the "live and learn." and actually its got the floral/berry scents so they're maybe the same pheno? Ya it'll probably be some decent daytime herb if nothin else. as it is now I probably wont be runnin em again either, but like you said for $20 its not too bad.

L

luvinlife

Yeah I could see why the "sweetened saw dust" pheno probably wouldnt be a desirable keeper...lmfao! thats some good shite man

L

luvinlife

Its about that time......

Chriesel Day 60.......

P5110077

P5110058

P5110059

P5110067

P5110056

P5110022

P5110036

P5110037

Camera died......more tomorrow I guess

L

luvinlife

Thanks coldnorth! Well I kinda got a cold atm... so can't smell too much....lol but she's got a nice sweet smell to her..

B

buffalo222

they look great where can you get granddy purps beans i been looking for like 2 year for a solid gdp

G

Gorrillagrower

No beans for the GDP there Buffalo thats a clone only as far as I know.

Those are some nice lookin ladies you got there McLuvin.(sorry dude couldnt resist)Ive run the Hashberry a couple times also and wasn't very impressed with the final product. Does great outside in the Northern climates too but again not very impressive. Keep up the great work my man. There lookin Sweet !!!!!

stay safe...............GG

Top Bottom