GRANDEVO READ IF USING this

• Thread starter jibs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jibs

jibs

This post is just to make you aware if you were using Grandeval it will leave a white residue that looks like p.m. but it is not it is a Clay first time using this I freaked out thinking I had a PM break out it is not I spoke to the reps and they explained to me that it is just a Clay I just wanted to make this post to make others aware I feel like this should be on the front of the bottle Or at least some kind of warning I am going to post this picture just for a reference if anyone else is using this

Grandevo read if using  this
Anthem

Anthem

This post is just to make you aware if you were using Grandeval it will leave a white residue that looks like p.m. but it is not it is a Clay first time using this I freaked out thinking I had a PM break out it is not I spoke to the reps and they explained to me that it is just a Clay I just wanted to make this post to make others aware I feel like this should be on the front of the bottle Or at least some kind of warning I am going to post this picture just for a reference if anyone else is using this
It will leave a residue at higher concentrations.

jibs

jibs

It will leave a residue at higher concentrations.
Yes I was told this also I used the lower rate pm 1 tablespoon per half-gallon it says 2 to 4 tablespoons per gallon It threw me off the first time I turn my lights back on and seen this residue everywhere really thought it was p.m.

Top Bottom