the messiah

the messiah

looking great bro

looks like it wanted to bust out purple
so no purple leaves or anything?

how long did you take them

was it dank?
peace
the number 1 pheno was sr8 garlic pheno 4 and 5 was all gas og smell and taste they went 65 days. no purps thow but im happy with the gas phenos

B

Big Costa420

the messiah

the messiah

whatever you doin just keep on doing it , I just got the Grand doggy Purps hopefully I get some purps but truthfully I'll be happy if it comes out like your gas phenos two questions what was basic yield per plant does it like high ppms or low ppms thanks for your time
big yield big feeder gr8 pick

S

swamp man

they should quit breeding purple plants they should be green red hairs with sugar on them I do not grow purple

B

Big Costa420

big yield big feeder gr8 pick
do you think this grand doggy purp is on the same level as purple tahoe alien I'm try to decide which one to pop , also on a different note is Galactic tahoe better or just as good as Fruity pebble OG I appreciate the reply

the messiah

the messiah

do you think this grand doggy purp is on the same level as purple tahoe alien I'm try to decide which one to pop , also on a different note is Galactic tahoe better or just as good as Fruity pebble OG I appreciate the reply
i dont know i havnt grown any of those strains just the grandoggy

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I'm running the CCS Gdoggyp next to kens Gdp both from beans seedlings already showing hints of purple on both strains more in GDP love the smell of the doggy already out of the 5 fem all sprouted 2 of them really reek looking forward to running these outdoors in the so cal sun. Looking for something with purple but would be okay with that gas pheno.... 'Grandmas purse candy' pheno is all over the icmag hope to find that one.

Top Bottom