Grandoggy Purps

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truecannabliss

Hey everyone been having bitch of a time uploading pics but eventually resized them small enough to work....here is a keeper from our regular seed release of Grandoggy Purps.
grandoggy.jpg

She is at 67 days in this pic, having been fed tap water for 14 days and spring water for 4.....she is currently at 72 days and due down any day now, i will take lots more pics before harvest.
Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beauty

I've had a pack of these burning a hole in my pocket for quite a while, had 2 packs but sent 1 to Up Yours to help him out. Hopefully I'll be moistening these soon, take care and thanks for the great seeds. Hope everything is great with you and yours

mal

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for that True! Grew these guys outdoor in Hawaii and they were pretty sweet..

southstreets

southstreets

Wow!! What happend to the 60 day kens cut??? Looks beautiful brotha!

kushluvr

kushluvr

I almost popped my pack today!!! But went with something different....soon!

altimood

altimood

WOW TRUE!! that is a keeper. Nice man . Hey man this one is day 60 tomorrow. Truly a house favorite here...
IMG_4968.JPG

I

ir0nLung

i ordered a pack couple days ago would be thrilled to get something that turns out like that!! what method of growing and what nutrients altimood and true?

T

truecannabliss

This lady was grown in coco, fed a mix of canna a+b, rhizotonic, pk13-14 and b'cuzz coco booster and their coco bloom stimulator.....flushed hard for 3 weeks minimum.
More pics to come of her and the other 2 females that came from 5 seeds, the male we have kept is something very special indeed.

2 out of 4 seeds never popped dude i made a post it was deleted do you know why and where i could get help or replacement seeds or if replacement seeds are even possible thanks

T

truecannabliss

Sorry to hear about your poor germination rates, where did you get them from? Do you have pics? Also what method did you use to germinate them?
Peace

I got them from attitude, I can provide an order number,, pictures or anything you want,

i got them from the attitude

germination was a wet paper towl method what usually always gives me near 100% germination within 24 hours

im sorry to see 2 beans not pop too mate I am sure I am just very unlucky the other 2 popped with in 24 hours or less one remains out of the 5 untested

i tryed private messging you dude i am new on here and never let me

do you have an email address pal?

thanks

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

How is the yeild on this Purple Girl... Looking for varitey in my menu and might trade out my Krypto for her...
(My Krypto is A full on Amazon Bitch, Likes it rough but I treat her well)

U

Uncle Rukus

True, just wanted to stop by and let you guys know how much I appreciate what you guys to at CG. It's hard to find honest great breeders out there who back up their product with a solid history of consistency. Thanks. Also, I emailed you some questions about GDP.

T

truecannabliss

Very good yields by any standard.....compared to Grandaddy Purple its massive, amazing colours on all phenos with a good flush.
Peace

blazer

blazer

3 for 3 true, all poped tap within 24 hrs, all Up and out and few sets of leaves. cant wait to see what I get thanks cgs!

Top Bottom