• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Grandoggy purps
Grandoggy purps 2

5 for 5 germ rate fems in rapid rooters and a mix of coco and roots 707.
Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay GranDoggies in the *********House!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good, I killed a pack of these this spring. But I've got another pack of the 1st release regular seeds to try my hand at. I was really looking forward to these, hope you get some purple/blue dank

mal

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking good, I killed a pack of these this spring. But I've got another pack of the 1st release regular seeds to try my hand at. I was really looking forward to these, hope you get some purple/blue dank

mal
Hi Mal. Thats what I want. Purple stanky dank. Peeps luv the purple for some reason so had I to add it. Ive also got Da Purps that's waiting for a future date.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I had Da Purps as well and sent them off to a dude that redistributes them, I'd put my money on the Grandoggies all day. Looks like you've got 6 good chances at sweetness. Out of stupidity and severe stoning I killed several packs of fem seeds this spring, left them too close to the light and went off and did shit when I remembered them they were dead. This was a first for me and a wake up call, had my head too far up my ass. Actually I was stoned out of my mind and not paying attention, very stupid lesson learned. I knew better but was too high to give a shit, that Pestilence did me in. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it, hope all is well with you and yours. Kindly and from the goodness of his heart Freak of Cabin Fever Seeds sent me 2 packs of fem seeds to run this summer, that dude is amazingly cool and having a sale as we speak. I had seeds, he just sent these, I got 100% germ and there all out soaking up the sun (Blueberry and a Nevil's Haze X)

Note To Self- Keep it to 10 bong hits per hour when sprouting seeds

mal

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I had Da Purps as well and sent them off to a dude that redistributes them, I'd put my money on the Grandoggies all day. Looks like you've got 6 good chances at sweetness. Out of stupidity and severe stoning I killed several packs of fem seeds this spring, left them too close to the light and went off and did shit when I remembered them they were dead. This was a first for me and a wake up call, had my head too far up my ass. Actually I was stoned out of my mind and not paying attention, very stupid lesson learned. I knew better but was too high to give a shit, that Pestilence did me in. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it, hope all is well with you and yours. Kindly and from the goodness of his heart Freak of Cabin Fever Seeds sent me 2 packs of fem seeds to run this summer, that dude is amazingly cool and having a sale as we speak. I had seeds, he just sent these, I got 100% germ and there all out soaking up the sun (Blueberry and a Nevil's Haze X)

Note To Self- Keep it to 10 bong hits per hour when sprouting seeds

mal
I've been learning my lesson with seeds again. Over water, over fert, blasted with my new Raptors and almost cooked them good. Learning patience all over again lol.Thats way cool of Freak to send ya some seeds too. Ive got multiple logs going now to get my Rep up there. I love to test new gear. I been dreaming for years about doing this and now its happening. I wanna taste herb from all over the world. I like that I can help people out too. Just picked up a new patient that has Diabetes,Scirosis of the liver and cancer. Her old caregiver was giving her shit product. I hook her up for free every week and just made her some sugar friendly cookies. Gotta give back a little to keep your Karma good!;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn, Bud! U starting to be all over the Farm like me. Everywhere I look, there u are! Keep on rockin', bro.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn, Bud! U starting to be all over the Farm like me. Everywhere I look, there u are! Keep on rockin', bro.
You know it Homie! Gotta keep this garden Dank.:D
looking forward to the show budmuncher

peace
Thanks for the killer cross Connoisseur! We're off to a good start and I hope I represent these to the fullest.
Anything purple has my interest.

I'm subbed.

-- iCultivate --
I definately need some purple in my garden! Thanks for joining the show.:)

carBon.14

carBon.14

sweet dude, hope you get all vigorous and super dank purple phenos! gotta love the purps.

B

booms

good luck there with your doggys. I got a lemony Chemdog D pheno out of mine as the keeper. The purpley ones were weaker potency. The Chemdog D ones seem to be taller with bigger interlodes between buds and GDP ones are short and tight interlodes and slow to veg with lots of leaves.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
good luck there with your doggys. I got a lemony Chemdog D pheno out of mine as the keeper. The purpley ones were weaker potency. The Chemdog D ones seem to be taller with bigger interlodes between buds and GDP ones are short and tight interlodes and slow to veg with lots of leaves.
Thx for the info. Luv to see some pics if ya gottem.

Top Bottom